View allAll Photos Tagged Course

Prosciutto with foie gras and pickled lettuce.

 

Eleven Madison Park

New York, New York

June 21, 2013

The Fire Team Commanders Course

 

The next generation of Viking NCO's began their training at the end of May. As you can see they're being put through their paces in the tough terrain of the Brecon Beacons in Wales. Sennybridge training area is the spiritual home of all infantry commanders, officers and NCO's; everyone remembers commanding their first Brecon attack – June 2013

  

MOD/Copyright 2013

 

Courses de côte à Ottange

This is the fantastic eight course meal our neighbor Jane Tove made for us and a group of friends at our house.

 

MENU

 

1st Course (Starter)

Puff pastry nest filled with salmon and prawns.

 

2nd Course (Starter)

Cauliflower soup with crispy bacon and homemade herbal bread.

 

3rd Course (Starter)

Scallops with Chevre cheese dressing.

 

4th Course (main course)

Wolf-fish on salsa topped with coriander butter.

 

5th Course

Dates rolled with bacon and pistachio nuts.

 

6th Course (main course)

Pork covered with Parma ham with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

 

7th Course (Dessert)

Baked wild berries covered with a mixture of mascarpone cheese, egg whites and icing.

 

8th Course (Dessert)

Chocolate mousse on meringue nests.

Spc. Billie Jacobs (left) removes handcuffs from an acting suspect Sgt. 1st Class Michelle Owen during a military police training course at Wendell H. Ford Regional Training Center March 4, 2013. (KYNG photo by Sgt. Datarra Ignacio-Hooper)

Taken during a telecast of the 2012 PGA Championship held on the Ocean Course at the Kiawah Ressort, Kiawah Island, South Carolina.

Our institute provides great insight on emotional intelligence online course( cloud.gonitro.com/doc/1671474205/v/1671474206

)and behavior. They provide an international association of online training. We will give you provide greater knowledge and technical skills. About any information, please your check our web site.

Cams Hall Estate Golf Course, Fareham Creek & Delme Roundabout Viaduct. Fareham Hampshire

The AshKicker is a demanding 5k adventure run/EVENT,with extreme obstacles through rugged, ash laden terrain. The numerous insane obstacles will cause you to push yourself to your physical and mental limits! Compete individually or call out your friends and gather a team. AshKicker is an amazing way for your team, group, or company to gain team building skills as you help each other make your way to the finish line. Nothing will bond your team together like mud, sweat, and adrenaline!

AshKicker is definitely an event. It has a beer garden that starts at 10am. Live music, raffles and games that continue throughout the day, as well as activities for the kids! And of course, there will be the various Costume Contests so get creative! AshKicker offers a little something for everyone!

Get a front row seat to all the action by camping right on site! It is held at the beautiful Toutle River RV Resort just north of Castle Rock, WA. Their gorgeous grounds, heated pool, cedar saunas, and too many other amenities to list, will give you a place to prepare before the race, as well as a relaxing place to recover after the grueling race.

www.ashkicker.org/

 

had a obstacle course blind folded Mun and Tony won

Pour plus de talon c'est par là :

www.justashoe.com

 

Sinon je vous invite a regarder le reste de l'album (à droite) de cette course déjà mythique.

Candidates on a Basic Jump Course being led by Third Battalion, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry, prepare for a parachute insertion at the Shell Aerocentre on February 3, 2015.

 

Photograph by MCpl Frieda VanPutten, 1 CMBG PA.

Copyright Notice © 2015 DND-MDN Canada.

EN2015-0014-07

 

Les stagiaires du cours sur les sauts de base donné par le 3e Bataillon, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry se préparent pour une insertion en parachute au Shell Aerocentre le 3 fevrier 3, 2015.

 

Photo: Cplc Frieda VanPutten, AP 1 GBMC.

Copyright Notice © Droit d’auteur 2015 DND-MDN Canada.

EN2015-0014-07

Brassica

Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, mustard greens, pumpernickel.

 

The American Restaurant

Kansas City, Missouri,

(March 15, 2013)

 

the ulterior epicure | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bonjwing Photography

Item Number:9275-33

Document Title:Augusta National / approach & Putt Course [r]

Project:09275; Augusta National Golf Club; Augusta; Georgia; 10 Country Clubs, Resorts, Hotels, Clubs; 45 PLANS ()

Location:FREDERICK LAW OLMSTED NHS, BROOKLINE, MA

Category:PLAN

Purpose:PREL (Preliminary)

Physical Characteristics:22" x 30" graphite --ink --water/g paper

Dates:03-OCT-1932 Rec'd OB. [st.v]

Notes:Rec'd from Mackenzie, Santa Cruz, CA. [by] Mail [pi] /[ Has Chart Showing Distances.] / A. Mackenzie Golf Architect [r]

 

Please Credit: Courtesy of the National Park Service, Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site

Clams

Dry potato, quail egg.

(Martinez)

 

Twelve Days of Christmas: Virgilio Martinez

The Restaurant at Meadowood

Meadowood Napa Valley

St. Helena, California

(December 13, 2014)

 

the ulterior epicure | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bonjwing Photography

In collaboration with the RCOG, the Liverpool of School of Tropical Medicine provide and fund basic and comprehensive emergency obstetric care courses in Africa.

 

Dr. Mary McCauley travelled to South Africa for two weeks to teach a total of three BEMCOC courses to over 100 midwives and junior doctors.

 

----

 

Photos and stories submitted to the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.

For enquiries about these photos or for more details about RCOG please go to www.rcog.org.uk

The ninth course at an Omakase Chef's Tasting at Uchiko was a Daily Special of Wagyu short rib with strawberry, fennel, fish sauce, and tarragon.

 

Uchiko, located at 4200 North Lamar Boulevard, was opened on July 6, 2010 by Tyson Cole, the James Beard winning chef-owner of Uchi, with executive chef Paul Qui, the former Chef de Cuisine at Uchi and Top Chef Season 9 winner, and Philip Speer, the James Beard semi-finalist pastry chef. Uchiko, translated as "child of Uchi," is designed with a “Japananese farmhouse aesthetic.” It was named the Top New Restaurant in America in 2010 by GQ, Best New Restaurant by The Austin Chronicle in 2011 by both the Reader's Poll and Critic's Poll. and in 2012 the Austin Chroncile Readers Poll named it the best appetizers, best chef, best desert, and best Japanese.

Parsnips

Black olive, tapioca, and coffee.

 

the ulterior epicure

Beef

Fermented carrots and pine.

 

Gourmet Restaurant at Dragsholm Slot

Dragsholm, Denmark

(June 4, 2015)

 

the ulterior epicure | Twitter | Facebook | Bonjwing Photography

Monkfish

Roasted monkfish, morels, pata negra emulsion.

 

Paired with Pinot Noir, Barda, Patagonia, Argentina, 2010.

 

Le Bernardin

New York, New York

(May 10, 2012)

 

the ulterior epicure | Twitter | Facebook | Bonjwing Photography

Co. B 229th Military Intelligence Battalion participate in the Leaders Reaction Course at Camp Parks Feb. 27.

 

Soldiers had to use leadership and problem-solving skills with team work to pass the course.

 

For the full story go to: Presidio Soldiers take on leadership challenges, obstacles

 

Official Presidio of Monterey Web site

 

Official Presidio of Monterey Facebook

 

Photo by Hiro Chang, Presidio of Monterey Public Affairs.

 

Students enjoy their Skills class on the Luther Ropes Course. Photographed on October 10th, 2013 by Luke Hanson.

Skate

Chorizo sausage, clam consommé.

 

Jungsik

New York, New York

(May 9, 2012)

 

the ulterior epicure | Twitter | Facebook | Bonjwing Photography

L. Grassi

 

Graphite on paper

CORSO DI DISEGNO E PITTURA

miminadecorazioni.blogspot.it/

Saratoga Race Course is a famous horse-racing track in Saratoga Springs, New York, United States. It opened on August 3, 1863, and is the oldest organized sporting venue of any kind in the United States.

 

Since 1864 the track has been the site of the Travers Stakes, the oldest major thoroughbred horse race in the United States, which is the main draw of the annual summer race meeting.

 

The Saratoga meet originally consisted of only four days. Today a six-week meeting is observed, with Labor Day now being the last day of racing.

Italien / Toskana - Pienza

 

Pienza (Italian pronunciation: [piˈɛntsa]) is a town and comune in the province of Siena, Tuscany, in the historical region of Val d'Orcia. Situated between the towns of Montepulciano and Montalcino, it is considered the "touchstone of Renaissance urbanism".

 

In 1996, UNESCO declared the town a World Heritage Site, and in 2004 the entire valley, the Val d'Orcia, was included on the list of UNESCO's World Cultural Landscapes.

 

History

 

Before the village was renamed Pienza its name was Corsignano. It is first mentioned in documents from the 9th century. Around 1300 parts of the village became property of the Piccolomini family. After Enghelberto d'Ugo Piccolomini had received the fief of Montertari in Val d'Orcia from the emperor Frederick II in 1220. In the 13th century Franciscans settled down in Corsignano.

 

In 1405 Aeneas Silvius Piccolomini (Italian: Enea Silvio Piccolomini) was born in Corsignano, a Renaissance humanist born into an exiled Sienese family, who later became Pope Pius II. Once he became Pope, Piccolomini had the entire village rebuilt as an ideal Renaissance town and renamed it Pienza ("city of Pius"). Intended as a retreat from Rome, it represents the first application of humanist urban planning concepts, creating an impetus for planning that was adopted in other Italian towns and cities and eventually spread to other European centers.

 

The rebuilding was done by Florentine architect Bernardo Gambarelli (known as Bernardo Rossellino) who may have worked with the humanist and architect Leon Battista Alberti, although there are no documents to prove it for sure. Alberti was in the employ of the Papal Curia at the time and served as an advisor to Pius. Construction started about 1459. Pope Pius II consecrated the Duomo on 29 August 1462, during his long summer visit. He included a detailed description of the structures in his Commentaries, written during the last two years of his life.

 

Main sights

 

Palazzo Piccolomini

 

The trapezoidal piazza is defined by four buildings. The principal residence, Palazzo Piccolomini, is on the west side. It has three stories, articulated by pilasters and entablature courses, with a twin-lighted cross window set within each bay. This structure is similar to Alberti's Palazzo Rucellai in Florence and other later palaces. Noteworthy is the internal court of the palazzo. The back of the palace, to the south, is defined by loggia on all three floors that overlook an enclosed Italian Renaissance garden with Giardino all'italiana era modifications, and views into the distant landscape of the Val d'Orcia and Pope Pius's beloved Monte Amiata beyond. Below this garden is a vaulted stable that had stalls for 100 horses.

 

The Duomo

 

The Duomo (Cathedral), which dominates the center of the piazza, has a facade that is one of the earliest designed in the Renaissance manner. Although the tripartite division is conventional, the use of pilasters and of columns, standing on high dados and linked by arches, was novel for the time. The bell tower, however, has a Germanic flavor as is the layout of the Hallenkirche plan, a "triple-nave" plan where the side aisles are almost as tall as the nave; Pius, before he became pope, served many years in Germany and praised the effects of light admitted into the German hall churches in his Commentari. Works of art in the duomo include five altar paintings from the Sienese School, by Sano di Pietro, Matteo di Giovanni, Vecchietta and Giovanni di Paolo. The Baptistry, dedicated as usual to San Giovanni, is located next to the apse of the church.

 

Palazzo Vescovile

 

Pius encouraged cardinals to build palazzi to complete the city. Palazzo Vescovile, on the third side of the piazza, was built by Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia, at the time Church Vice Chancellor and the future Pope Alexander VI, to comply with the request by Pope Pius II for the Cardinals to have a residence in the town. It became the residence of the Bishop of Pienza when the town was elevated to a bishopric in 1462. It is now home to the Diocesan Museum,[9] and the Museo della Cattedrale. The collection includes local textile work as well as religious artifacts. Paintings include a 12th-century painted crucifix from the Abbey of San Pietro in Vollore, 14th century works by Pietro Lorenzetti (Madonna with Child) and Bartolo di Fredi (Madonna della Misericordia). There are also important works from the 14th and 15th centuries, including a Madonna attributed to Luca Signorelli.

 

Palazzo Comunale

 

Across from the church is the town hall, or Palazzo Comunale. When Corsigniano was given the status of an official city, a Palazzo was required that would be in keeping with the "city's" new urban position, although it was certainly more for show than anything else. It has a three-arched loggia on the ground floor facing the Cathedral and above it is the council chamber. It also has a brick bell tower that is shorter than its counterpart at the cathedral, to symbolize the superior power of the church. The set-back addition to the tower dates from 1599. It is likely that Bernardo Rossellino designed the Palazzo Comunale to be a free standing civic mediator between the religious space before the cathedral and secular market square to its rear.

 

The travertine well in the Piazza carries the Piccolomini family crest, and was widely copied in Tuscany during the following century. The well-head resembles a fluted, shallow Etruscan Bowl. The flanking Corinthian support a classical entablature columns whose decorations are clearly based upon actual source materials.

 

Other buildings

 

Other buildings in Pienza dating from the era of Pius II include the Ammannati Palace, named for Cardinal Jacopo Piccolomini-Ammannati, a "curial row" of three palaces (the Palazzo Jouffroy or Atrebatense belonging to Cardinal Jean Jouffroy of Arras, the Palazzo Buonconti, belonging to Vatican Treasurer Giliforte dei Buonconti, and the Palazzo Lolli constructed by apostolic secretary and papal relative Gregorio Lolli) arranged along the street behind the Bishops Palace. along the main road there are also the Palazzo Gonzaga, built in 1463 by Cardinal Francesco Gonzaga, Palazzo Forteguerri built in 1460 by Ambrogio Fortguerri, Apostolic Treasurer, and the Palazzo of Ambrogio Spannocchi, now Cittadini, again of the XV century. In the northeastern corner of Pienza, in via Casanuova, is a series of Twelve row houses constructed at the orders of the pope by the Sienese building contractor Pietro Paolo da Porrina.

 

About fifty meters west of the Cathedral Piazza is the church of San Francesco, with a gabled facade and Gothic portal. Among the buildings that survived from the old Corsignano, it is built on a pre-existing church that dated from the 8th century. The interior contains frescoes depicting the life of Saint Francis, those on the walls having been painted by Cristofano di Bindoccio and Meo di Pero, 14th-century artists of the Sienese School.

 

The Romanesque Pieve of Corsignano is located in the neighbourhood. The monastery of Sant'Anna in Camprena was founded in 1332-1334 by Bernardo Tolomei as a hermitage for the Benedictines; it was remade in the late 15th-early 16th century, and several times in the following centuries. The refectory houses frescoes by il Sodoma (1502–1503).

 

Monticchiello

 

The frazione of Monticchiello is home to a characteristic Romitorio, a series of grottoes carved in the rock by hermit monks. In the same locality is the pieve of Santi Leonardo e Cristoforo, rebuilt in the 13th century in Gothic style. The interior has frescoes from a 14th-century Sienese painter, a cyborium in the shape of a small Gothic portal and an alte 15th-century Crucifix. At San Pietro in Campo are the remains of the eponymous abbey.

 

Monticchiello is the subject of the documentary Spettacolo.

 

(Wikipedia)

 

Pienza ist eine italienische Stadt mit 2058 Einwohnern (Stand 31. Dezember 2019) im Val d’Orcia (Toskana), gelegen zwischen den Städten Montepulciano und Montalcino.

 

Allgemeines

 

Pienzas Altstadt gehört zum Weltkulturerbe

 

Der Ort liegt in der klimatischen Einordnung italienischer Gemeinden in der Zone E, 2 113 GR/G.

 

Einziger Ortsteil ist Monticchiello (500 m, ca. 200 Einwohner). Die Nachbargemeinden Pienzas sind Castiglione d’Orcia, Chianciano Terme, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Radicofani, San Quirico d’Orcia, Sarteano, Torrita di Siena und Trequanda.

 

1996 erklärte die UNESCO das historische Zentrum Pienzas zum Weltkulturerbe; 2004 wurde zudem das ganze Orcia-Tal in die Liste aufgenommen.

 

Geschichte

 

Bevor der Ort in Pienza umbenannt wurde, hieß er Corsignano. Im 9. Jahrhundert wurde er erstmals urkundlich erwähnt. Um 1300 gelangten Teile des Ortes in den Besitz der Familie Piccolomini,[4] nachdem Enghelberto d’Ugo Piccolomini von Kaiser Friedrich II. 1220 mit dem Gut Montertari im Orcia-Tal belehnt worden war. Im 13. Jahrhundert ließen sich Franziskaner in Corsignano nieder.

 

1405 war Corsignano Geburtsort von Aeneas Silvius Piccolomini, Spross einer verbannten Sieneser Familie und später Papst unter dem Namen Pius II. Als Pontifex Maximus begann Pius, der sich in der Tradition antiker Stadtgründer sah, mit dem Ausbau des Ortes zu einer „idealen Stadt“ und benannte diese nach sich selbst („Pi“-us II.) in Pienza um. Das gilt als ein erstes Beispiel einer so genannten humanistischen Stadtplanung – eine Anregung, die andere italienische Städte aufnahmen und die sich schließlich über ganz Europa verbreitete.

 

Die Umgestaltung wurde vom Florentiner Architekten Bernardo Rossellino 1459 begonnen, und innerhalb von drei Jahren wurden die Hauptbauten fertiggestellt. Durch den Tod Pius II. im Jahre 1464 wurde die Gesamtplanung jedoch nicht vollkommen verwirklicht. Rossellino entwarf den neuen Stadtplatz, die Piazza Comunale und die sie flankierenden vier Hauptbauten: den Dom und das Rathaus (Palazzo Pubblico, auch Palazzo Comunale genannt) sowie die beiden Palazzi Vescovile und Piccolomini. Ersterer wurde Wohnsitz von Kardinal Rodrigo Borgia, dem späteren Papst Alexander VI. Der Palazzo Piccolomini war Wohnsitz der Familie Pius II., ein vom Florentiner Palazzo Rucellai inspiriertes Gebäude und zugleich das größte und wohl schönste am Platz. Den neuen Dom hat Pius II. am 29. August 1462 geweiht.

 

Von allen Seiten führen Straßen auf die Piazza Comunale, wobei jeder Standort wechselvolle, harmonische Perspektiven auf die Gebäude bietet und weite Ausblicke in die Szenerie des umliegenden Orcia-Tals gewährt. Der Travertin-Brunnen auf der Piazza, durch seine Aufstellung vor dem Palazzo Piccolomini die bewusste Asymmetrie des Platzes stärkend, trägt das Familienwappen der Piccolominis und wurde in den folgenden Jahrhunderten Vorbild vieler toskanischer Brunnen.

 

Sehenswürdigkeiten

 

Der Dom von Pienza wurde von Rossellino zwischen 1459 und 1462 als dreischiffige Hallenkirche mit Umgangschor errichtet. Trotz seiner Renaissance-Fassade ist das Gotteshaus an typischen Bauten der nordalpinen Gotik orientiert, was den zahlreichen Reisen des späteren Papstes Pius II. unter anderem auch in deutsche Länder zu danken ist. Im dreischiffigen Inneren belegen Bündelsäulen und toskanische Kapitelle, wie die Übersetzung eines gotischen Raumkonzepts in die Formensprache der Frührenaissance gelungen ist. Das einer Krypta ähnliche Baptisterium findet sich unter der Apsis; in Teilen entstammt es noch seinem ursprünglich romanischen Vorgängerbau.

 

Es gibt ein Museo della Cattedrale im Dom. Das Diözesan-Museum im Palazzo Vescovile zeigt sowohl lokale Textilarbeiten als auch religiöse Werke. Drei Wandteppiche mit religiösen Darstellungen sind zu sehen; sie sind Ende des 15. Jahrhunderts in Flandern entstanden und gelangten durch die Piccolominis nach Pienza. In der Gemäldesammlung ist mit Christus am Kreuz („La Croce“) eine Arbeit des 7. Jahrhunderts zu finden. Weiterhin zeigt die Ausstellung Bildnisse von Pietro Lorenzetti (Madonna mit dem Kind) und Bartolo di Fredi (Gnadenmadonna, „Madonna della Misericordia“), allesamt aus dem 14. Jahrhundert. Unter den weiteren Werken des 14. und 15. Jahrhunderts ragt besonders eine Madonnendarstellung heraus, die Luca Signorelli zugeschrieben wird.

 

Die Kirche von San Francesco, mit Giebelfassade und gotischem Portal, ist eines der wenigen Gebäude, das noch aus der Zeit des alten Corsignano stammen. Sie ist auf den Grundmauern einer Kirche des 8. Jahrhunderts errichtet. Im Inneren befinden sich Fresken aus dem 14. Jahrhundert, von Cristofano di Bindoccio und Meo di Pero, Künstlern der Sieneser Schule, die das Leben des heiligen Franziskus zeigen. Das wertvolle alte Kircheninventar – etwa das mit Tempera gemalte Tafelkreuz von Segna di Bonaventura – ist inzwischen im Diözesan-Museum untergebracht.

 

Weiterhin sind die Palazzi Ammannati (auch Jouffroy), Gonzaga Simonelli und der Palazzo del Cardinale Atrebatense erwähnenswert, die alle aus dem 15. Jahrhundert stammen.

 

In der Nähe befindet sich mit der Pieve di Corsignano eines der wichtigsten romanischen Monumente der Gegend.

 

Die südwestlich gelegene Terrapille dient Fotografen aus aller Welt als toskana-typisches Postkartenmotiv. 1999 war sie zudem einer der Drehorte für den Film Gladiator. Der Domplatz sowie der Palazzo Piccolomini dienten 1968 als Drehorte der 1969 mit zwei Oscars ausgezeichneten Verfilmung von Shakespeares Romeo und Julia. Regie führte Franco Zeffirelli.

 

Wirtschaft

 

Pienza ist Sitz von Bottega Verde, der größten Kosmetikkette Italiens.

 

Auf dem Gemeindegebiet liegen Rebflächen für Weine mit einer „geschützten Herkunftsbezeichnung“: „Orcia DOC“ und „Chianti DOCG“.

 

(Wikipedia)

07.06.14.

The Library bar Twilight Races kicked off in style at Greenmount Park were a crowd of 4,398 racegoers enjoyed an action packed racecard. Following the racing, Limerick band Traffic took to the stage and the crowd danced the night away with the sounds of the 70’s and 80’s till late..

.

The fashion stakes were also high with Orla Moran from Grange Kilmallock winning the Crescent Shopping Centre Most stylist competition. Orla wore an on trend Ted Baker floral dress, teamed with a metallic gold wrap and matching shoes. Gillian McNamara and Liz Keating from The Swamp Store in the Crescent Shopping Centre had the difficult task of picking the winner on the evening. .

.

Attending the races were, Nicole O'Toole and Kaylee Stapleton. Picture: Alan Place.

Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Springs, New York

Although the Corrib is one of Ireland's shortest rivers, it has a mean long-term flow rate of 104.8 m3/s, making it Ireland's second-largest river (by flow), only surpassed by the River Shannon.

 

The part of the river that flows from the southern end of the lake to the Salmon Weir is known as the Upper Corrib. The weir, a set of weir gates also built during the above navigation scheme, was originally built from stone and timber but now only two of these gates remain and are only opened in times of flood. The rest have been replaced by fourteen steel gates.

 

The main channel leaving Lough Corrib is called Friars' Cut or Friars' River as it is the result of a very early piece of canal engineering. In 1178 the friars of Claregalway Abbey, being tired of the long detour they had to make to the west to enter the river, asked permission from the Blakes of Menloe to make an artificial cut, which in time became the main course of the river and was then widened.

 

The section of the river that runs from the Salmon Weir through Galway city and out into Galway Bay is known as the Lower Corrib. Three bridges cross the Lower – the Salmon Weir Bridge, William O'Brien Bridge and Wolfe Tone Bridge.

 

The only tributary of the Lower Corrib is Sruthán na gCaisláin (Castle Stream) known by whitewater kayakers as the Shit Chute and the access point to the river, a small stream that flows through Newcastle, the grounds of NUI, Galway, and empties into the Lower just downstream of King's weir, commonly known as the fish gates.

 

The Corrib River or Galway Fishery starts at the defined mouth at Nimmos Pier, near the Claddagh, in Galway Bay and consists of the main river, the Galway City canals, the two outlet rivers from lough Corrib and a portion of Lough Corrib.

 

Spring salmon can be caught in the fishery at Galway City from the month of February and the best grilse fishing is in the months of May and June. Salmon fishing continues throughout the season from the Weir at Galway City as far as Lough Corrib.

1 2 ••• 17 18 20 22 23 ••• 79 80