View allAll Photos Tagged coldwar

At the launch of the Coldwar gallery in Greenwich, 2004

This is the inside of 1953 Cold War watchtower 7O1, just a short bike ride away from my home. To be restored some time soon, which prompted me to take a closer look at its current state.

Polish airforce

Berlin Wall and guardtowers, late 1960's / early 1970's.

Royal Observer Corps observation post near Barnham Broom in Norfolk

Picture by Ken Brannen, taken from Tiger Moth G-AOIM

 

Aviation Heritage Tour: www.finesthourexperiences.co.uk/flight-experiences/evenin...

  

Trail to the White Bluffs along the Columbia River in Hanford Reach National Monument, Columbia River Basin, Washington State, USA

The Post War, Cold War era Yarnold Sanger Guard Post is reminiscent of the World War Two Norcon Pillbox, it's made of cast concrete sections rather than sections of pipe previously used. It's named after it's inventor Flt Yarnold Sangar whom came up with the idea in 1986. It's manufactured by the Amey Roadstone Corporation (ARC) the standard design consists of five sections:

 

▪︎Floor Section - solid concrete base (same as roof section)

▪︎Blank Section - two of these

▪︎Loophole Section - four equally spaced loopholes

▪︎Roof Section - solid concrete roof

▪︎Additional Sections - added to suit position.

 

Extra sections can be added for extra height or added loophole sizes, half wall sections can be added to provide a protective screen around the entrance, banking up earth to loophole level with an access trench gave further protection, this example flic.kr/p/2jBHwCK at RAF Neatishead is a great example of how the Yarnold Sanger Guard Post can be adapted to its purpose. Normally a free standing sentry or guard post sited near gateways, they were often painted white, green or camouflage colours. They were used by all three forces, found in RAF stations, barracks and military instilations, and are used as sentry posts at the gateways, those who regularly stood on guard never complained of their vulnerability, but how cold they were inside !

  

Sourced from:

www.pillbox-study-group.org.uk/advanced-pillbox-designs/p...

The missile that played a key role in the Free World winning the Cold War

Luftfahrtmuseum Manfred Pflumm, Schwenningen (2013) - Germany

 

Hawker Sea Hawk Mk.100, VB+136 German Navy

  

Photo selection

Hawker - Seahawk

Aircraft of the Coldwar period

  

This is one of three Gnat simulators known to have been built, the other survivor is with the Newark Air Museum. It was fully restored by the Boulton Paul Association members, who added the nose and and a Red Arrows sound system.

 

The Redifon 101 Simulator used an analogue computer to produce a ''standard simulator''. Unfortunately digital computers arrived very quickly, making analogue obsolete. A small batch was built for the RAF, representing a Jet Provost Mk.V from one seat and a deHavilland 125 from the other seat. The simulator was given to the Norfolk & Suffolk Aviation Museum by the Imperial War Museum Duxford, it is unfortunate that the hydraulic powerpack, frequently convertor for a 400 cycle supply and documentation are all missing.

  

Development of the single-seat lightweight Gnat fighter was started as a private venture by the the former Folland Aircraft Company in 1951. The RAF did not adopt it as a fighter, however, they did use it as a two-seat transonic advanced trainer. Fourteen were ordered in 1958, and total orders reached 105 by 1965. The Gnat entered service in 1962 and by the end of that year had superceded the Vampire T.11 trainer as the RAF's standard advanced trainer. Export sales were achieved, especially to the Indian Air Force, and it is thought that the simulator may have come from there.

 

The Gnat found fame with it's aerobatic capabilities, firstly with the RAF 's ''Yellow Jackets'' display team who displayed in 1964, and then the ''Red Arrows'' making their first appearance in 1965. The Gnat's more versatile replacement, the Hawker Siddeley Hawk, entered service in 1978, although the Red Arrows did not upgrade to the new type until 1980.

 

▪︎Wing Span: 24ft 0in

▪︎Length: 31ft 9in

▪︎Height: 8ft 7in

▪︎Powerplant: Bristol Orpheus 100

▪︎Range: 1,180 miles

▪︎Maximum Speed: 695 mph

 

Generously gifted to the Norfolk & Suffolk Aviation Museum by Boulton Paul Associates.

  

(Information from the Norfolk & Suffolk Aviation Museum)

The Ace High system was a Cold War Tropospheric Scattering "Over-the-Horizon" radio communication chain that stretched from Alaska to Turkey via Iceland and the UK. It was made obsolete by satellite broadcast technology. These huge dishes were not worth the cost of salvage and were left to the elements in a Lincolnshire field

Loved building this, now gone to its new home! On with the next build....

The Kelvedon Nuclear Bunker

 

Hidden in a wood off the A128 Ongar - Brentwood Road, is a small bungalow which hides a big secret. Behind it lies a three floored bunker complex in which 600 people would have been confined behind blast proof doors in the event of a nuclear war.

 

The deep, 125 foot, bunker was built in 1952/3 as part of Rotor, an urgent government building programme to improve Britain's air defence network. The bunker was the Sector Operations Command for the RAF Fighter Command. Known as SOC - R4, it was to provide command and control of the London Sector of Fighter Command.

 

Once into the bungalow, it leads to a 100 yard tunnel before you are in the bunker itself. Above you are two more floors, the 'hill' which covers it, and a radio mast, one of two, which would have been vital for communications.

 

The reason for the bunker was to take on a far more potentially catastrophic role in the 1960's. Because of the threat of nuclear war the bunker became the regional government bunker for London. The aim of the bunker was that it was to be one of the government administration centres communicating with the many other smaller bunkers situated throughout the country, organising the country after a nuclear attack.

One site said this was an old radar station built in the 1960s to monitor Soviet aircraft that would theoretically invade over the Great Lakes, and that it is the only such radar tower still in existence. Can anyone verify that?

On October 4 2009 we attended SALT "Red Oktober", which was a grand day out for all enthusiasts of Cold-War era vehicles. We visited East Anglia, and finished as guests of the Triumph Car Day at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford, where our Coldwar vehicles were outnumbered by hundreds of Stags, Heralds, Spitfires, TRs etc.

 

Section from the Berlin Wall, on display at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford.

▪︎JAGUAR GR1 XW563 ''SPIRIT OF COLTISHALL''▪︎

  

This gate guardian stands as a permanent memorial to those members of the Jaguar Force who have lost their lives during the course of their duties

 

JAGUAR GR1 XW563 WAS ONE OF EIGHT PROTOTYPE AIRCRAFT

DEVELOPED JOINTLY BY THE BRITISH AIRCRAFT CORPORATION AND

BREGUET OF FRANCE. XW563 MADE ITS MAIDEN FLIGHT FROM THE

BAC FACTORY AT WARTON NO 12 JUNE 1970 AND WAS THE FIRST TO

FLY WITH THE EUROPEAN DESIGNED DIGITAL INERTIAL NAVIGATION

SYSTEM.

 

A TOTAL OF EIGHT FRONT-LINE RAF SQUADRONS AND AN

OFFRATIONAL CONVERSION UNIT WERE EQUIPPED WITH THE JAGUAR.

FIVE OF THE SQUADRONS WERE BASED IN GERMANY AND FOUR

IN THE UK. RAF COLTISHALL HAS BEEN THE UK HOME OF THE

FRONT-LINE JAGUAR SQUADRONS SINCE 1974 AND WITH THE ARRIVAL

OF NO16 (RESERVE) SQUADRON FROM RAF LOSSIEMOUTH DURING JUNE

2000, BECAME THE ONLY RAF STATION TO OPERATE THE AIRCRAFT.

 

XW563 WAS THE GATE GUARDIAN AT RAF BRUGGEN FROM OCTOBER 1985

TO AUGUST 2001. FOLLOWING RAF BRUGGEN'S CLOSURE

THE AIRCRAFT WAS MOVED TO RAF COLTISHALL WHERE IT WAS

UNVEILED ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2001 BY THE STATION COMMANDER,

GP CAPT CN HARPER MA FIMgt RAF.

 

This plaque was unveiled by

 

Patrick T: Hacon,

Norfolk County Council Chairman 2006/07

 

Air Vice-Marshal C N Harper CBE MA FCI RAF

Air Officer Commanding No. 1 Group

On 22nd June 2007

 

commemorating the formal presentation Jaguar XW583 to

Norfolk County Council in recognition of the close relationship

between Norfolk and the Royal Air Force.

  

The second Jaguar S prototype (S.07), XW563 first flew in 1970, being used for flight testing and went on to become the Jaguar International demonstrator. The airframe retired in 1977 to become a weapons-loading trainer with the RAF. Over the years she's become rather a mixture of parts coming from different airframes, with the nose and fuselage being original. XW563 first began her gate guarding duties in 1985 at Brüggen in Germany, sprayed in wraparound camouflage colours, representing XX822 'AA' which sadly crashed in 1976.

 

Brüggen closed in August 2001, which saw the Jaguars move to RAF Coltishall, with XW583 following. After a respray into overall dark sea grey, she regained her serial and was displayed at the entrance to RAF Coltishall. She didn't stay too long due to the closure of Coltishall in 2006, and so was moved in early 2007 to the Norwich County Hall, where she remains on display today. Apart from fading paintwork and pealing markings on her starboard side and upper surfaces, she seems to be in overall good condition.

 

Information sourced from – Thunder & Lightnings share.google/Egiug9SWm8VlklpwR

 

Bloodhound Missile Fire Units

RAF Hopton opened on 11th July 1940 as one of the network of Chain Home Radar Stations around the country. Hopton was a Chain Home Low (CHL) station using Type 13 MK.II, Type 25 and Type 54 radar installations. The site utilised a 200 foot mast (PRO Ref Air 25/681) which was sited on the east coast half a mile south of Hopton On Sea. A duplicate CHL radar installation on a low gantry was sited in the middle of the hutted domestic camp to the north.

 

After the war, the site was chosen to participate in the ROTOR Programme mounting a single Type 54 CHEL Mk.II radar installation controlled from an underground single level R2 bunker. Construction work was completed in September 1952 but handing over to the RAF was delayed for 6 months following a fire in the air conditioning plant in January 1953. Within a few years, it was realised that the ROTOR network, as it stood, was inadequate. With the coming of the H bomb in 1955, the rapid development of ''Green Garlic'' (AMES Type 80) and the arrival of high speed bombers, ''RAF Hopton'' was deemed redundant before the end of the decade.

 

According to War Plan UK the site was used as a Civil Defence Centre in the 1960’s but there is little confirmation of this. A document at Suffolk Archives (Control Chain 1962) reports that a ''former RAF Radar Station near Lowestoft'' is being converted into a Sub Regional Control. Suffolk’s Civil Defence Records however do not list it and it is known that the ROTOR bunker at Goldsborough in Yorkshire was considered as a Sub Regional Control but rejected as it was too big. The County Control is listed as being in County Hall, Ipswich (co-located with Ipswich Borough Control) with county sub-controls at Lowestoft and the Guildhall, Bury St. Edmunds.

 

The site was eventually sold to a local farmer but during the next 15 years it remained derelict and a regular haunt for local vandals and Hell’s Angels. By 1984 the entrance guardhouse (bungalow) was little more than a shell having lost its distinctive roof but the bunker below was still open, badly fire damaged and dangerous. Eventually access to the bunker was sealed with concrete when one of the Hells Angels was killed after falling off the stairs.

 

In 1988 a large plot of farmland, which included the former ROTOR Station was compulsorily purchased by the Ministry of Defence as it was required as a Ready Platform (along with RAF Trimingham and RAF Weybourne) for the UKADGE Series II (Upgraded Air Defence Ground Environment) Radar System controlled from RAF Neatishead. Both at RAF Trimingham and RAF Hopton the mounds were removed and the sites shaved to the concrete roof of the bunker. This was then built up with the ready platform on top of a new grassed mound. Ramps were then made to allow vehicle access to the top surface, on which the remote radars would be sited.

 

In 2007 it was revealed that the existing seawall adjacent to the site is now in poor condition and is expected to fail in the near future. Under the current Shore Management Plan it will not be replaced and subsequent erosion may start to expose the structure of the bunker within a few years.

 

A Royal Observer Corps underground post still exists at the southern end of the compound (see ROC Post ''Hopton''). The ventilation shaft has been demolished but all other surface features remain intact. The hatch has been removed and the shaft capped with concrete. Ed Beer who worked at Hopton from 1995 - 1997 describes the site shortly after closure. “Just inside the entrance gate is a small circular pillbox (still standing) and behind that the transformer for the domestic power supply. Beside the transformer was a portacabin that was used as a gym and close by more cabins that we used for cable and tent storage, these cabins had been moved from a local airfield where they were used as aircrew changing rooms.

 

To the right of the gate was a path leading past the fish pond and flagpole, standing orders read that the RAF standard would be raised at 0800 every day. At the far side of the car park is the accommodation block which included a fully fitted kitchen. Passing out of the end door onto a concrete hard standing, to your right used to stand the ‘Ops’ portacabin, to the front the technical “C” stores and to the left the engineering workshops.

 

Along the path running down the back of the building, straight across the tarmac up the path to the POL lockers, to your right is a concrete area which was part of the ROTOR site. As you walk on the path look at your feet because you are walking on the top of the passage into the ROTOR bunker. Back on the tarmac now, turn south, rising 20 feet is the radar hard standing installed in the early 1990’s, it comes round in a loop. Going clockwise walk up the right hand side of the road, against the side is a 50cm concrete wall. The two 380KVA diesel generators capable of running the entire site, stood in this field here.

 

Up to the top of the hill, set into the ground are 2 sets of tie down points and two plastic centre markers. Here the radar trailers once stood, exposed with no radome. To the right is a sharp 70° slope with a set of galvanised stairs, on the left of these stairs is the cable run that used to house the flexible wave guide and coax. Down the stairs and you are standing in a court yard cut into the side of the mound, the equipment cabins once stood here, cables snaking across the concrete, the air conditioners whining away.”

 

The site was sold to a local businessman in 2000. He has refurbished the 1988 accommodation block and converted it into a house. He has also reopened the bunker by digging out the rubble from the old guardhouse which had been dumped into the stairwell and covered over. Entering the tunnel just east of the old guardhouse using a ladder and after clambering over the remaining rubble infill we found ourselves in the access tunnel sloping gentle to the east.

 

After 50 yards the tunnel curves round to the south for another 50 yards before levelling out. To the right is the cable shaft with it’s ladder still in place, this is blocked near the surface with a concrete cap, to the left the transformer room is empty. Beyond this point is the ‘Z’ bend into the bunker itself. The original steel blast doors have been removed but the heavy wooden doors beyond are still in place giving access to the main north - south spine corridor.

The floor of the corridor is safe for most of its length but where there are sections of wooden floor giving access to the cableways beneath there are holes, some have been covered over with boards while others are open.

 

The bunker has been almost completely stripped of all equipment and fittings and was further wrecked in the 1970’s and 1980’s when it was open and a regular haunt for Hells Angels. There were several fires during this period and all the internal partition walls have gone as have the floorboards in all the rooms. Because of the fire and smoke damage the cladding is brittle and falls off the walls at the slightest touch; the bunker is very dry and riddled with asbestos.

 

The main operations rooms were on the left with doors from the corridor into three rooms. With the internal partition walls gone there is now one big wrecked shell, all that remains is the under floor trunking and the overhead lighting. At some point during the bunkers operational life the first door has been taken out of use and bricked up, the reason for this is unknown. At the end of the corridor on the left is the plant room with steps down into it. Again this has been completely stripped leaving just the concrete plinths.

 

On the right hand side of the spine corridor the first two doors led into two more radar rooms, the partition wall and floorboards have again been removed leaving an empty shell. Next on the right was a small store room where there would have been a ladder to the upper storage area above the rest rooms, the ladder has gone. The male and female toilets are still there although now wrecked. The two rest rooms have a solid floor and can be entered as can the small kitchen situated between them which still retains its cupboards, preparation surface and an extractor. The rest rooms are empty although the partition walls and serving hatches into the rest rooms are still in place.

 

The next room on the right was the GPO room which still retains some wooden racking for batteries and the final room on the right was the low voltage switchgear room, this is the only room retaining any original ‘equipment’. On the right hand side are racks of electrical switchgear with the remains of a floor standing cabinet on the left.

 

Information sourced from – www.subbrit.org.uk/sites/hopton-rotor-radar-station/

   

This Royal Observer Corps Bunker known as 'Swaffham Post' was in use from 1957 to 1968. The ventilation shaft of the bunker has been removed but it is otherwise intact with the internal furnishings still present.

There is a Type-22 Pillbox nearby with a Royal Observer Corps Observation Post built brick on top.

The world’s top 10 military spenders and the approximate amounts each country currently budgets for its military establishment are:

 

1. United States (FY08 budget), $623 billion

 

2. China (2004), $65 billion

 

3. Russia, $50 billion

 

4. France (2005), $45 billion

 

5. Japan (2007), $41.75 billion

 

6. Germany (2003), $35.1 billion

 

7. Italy (2003), $28.2 billion

 

8. South Korea (2003), $21.1 billion

 

9. India (2005 est.), $19 billion

 

10. Saudi Arabia (2005 est.), $18 billion

 

World total military expenditures (2004 est.), $1,100 billion

 

World total (minus the United States), $500 billion

The combination of old Soviet planes. From left to right: Mig-21, Mig-27, Mig-23, Mig-25.

De Historische Collectie Grondgebonden Luchtverdediging (HCGLVD, voorheen HVGLVD) is ontstaan door samenvoeging van de Historische Verzameling Luchtdoelartilleriematerieel (Ede) en de traditiekamer van de Groep Geleide Wapens (Luchtmachtbasis De Peel).

De collectie biedt een overzicht van de ontwikkelingsgeschiedenis van de grondgebonden luchtverdediging vanaf 1915 tot heden.

De collectie is ondergebracht in twee hallen, tevens is er een buitenexpositie. Voor de medewerkers is er een gebouw met kantoren, een vergaderzaal en een werkplaats. Bezoekers kunnen zelfstandig alles bekijken en via de multimediazuilen extra informatie krijgen over de getoonde collectiestukken.

De Historische Collectie Grondgebonden Luchtverdediging (HCGLVD, voorheen HVGLVD) is ontstaan door samenvoeging van de Historische Verzameling Luchtdoelartilleriematerieel (Ede) en de traditiekamer van de Groep Geleide Wapens (Luchtmachtbasis De Peel).

De collectie biedt een overzicht van de ontwikkelingsgeschiedenis van de grondgebonden luchtverdediging vanaf 1915 tot heden.

De collectie is ondergebracht in twee hallen, tevens is er een buitenexpositie. Voor de medewerkers is er een gebouw met kantoren, een vergaderzaal en een werkplaats. Bezoekers kunnen zelfstandig alles bekijken en via de multimediazuilen extra informatie krijgen over de getoonde collectiestukken.

 

Soviet made armoured recce vehicle - Cold War

#cosmonaut #space #scubadiver #stars #moon #russian #red #coldwar #sketchpad #instaart #tattoo #nickvernoski #forsale

 

6 Likes on Instagram

  

Civil Defence Command bunker i Randers Denmark

An A-4C Skyhawk on display at the Ft. Worth Aviation Museum.

My 603 fronted by some bikes

Original photos taken on the 08/01/2010 — www.flickr.com/photos/139375961@N08/shares/U73k5039fN

  

The AMES Type 84, also known as the Microwave Early Warning or MEW, was a 23cm wavelength early warning radar used by the Royal Air Force as part of the Linesman/Mediator radar network. Operating in the L-band gave it improved performance in rain and hail, where the primary AMES Type 85 radar's performance dropped off. It operated beside the Type 85 and RX12874 in Linesman, and moved to the UKADGE system in the 1980's before being replaced during UKADGE upgrades in the early 1990's.

 

The Type 84 had a decade-long development period that saw the system being repeatedly redesigned. It was first conceived in 1951 during the ROTOR program as a megawatt-powered S-band system that would replace the WWII-era Chain Home radars for early warning. But an experimental system developed at the Royal Radar Establishment (RRE) offered similar performance and would be available long before the MEW's 1957 target date. Put into operation as the AMES Type 80 in 1953, the immediate need for MEW was eliminated. MEW was then assigned a lower priority and handed off to Marconi for further development.

 

A new concept emerged as an L-band counterpart to the Type 80, adding an advanced moving target indication (MTI) system. In this form, the system was ordered into production as the Type 84 in July 1957. That same month, concerns about the new carcinotron jammer grew. MEW was repositioned as an anti-jamming radar using a powerful 10 MW klystron, but this system failed to work. A 5 MW wide-band magnetron replaced the klystron, but this required a new MTI and antenna system as well. By the time these were ready the magnetron was not, and it finally settled on a 2.5 MW version, compromising its capability as an anti-jamming system.

 

During development, MEW was the primary radar of the Stage 2 ROTOR plans and was intended to hand-off targets to the Blue Envoy long-range missile. But the RRE once again trumped the Type 84 with their new Blue Yeoman design, which was much more powerful and offered frequency agility. Deployment of Type 84 went ahead anyway, largely because it was complete and offered a number of complimentary features. The first operational Type 84 was handed over to the RAF at RAF Bawdsey in October 1962. Three additional units came online during the 1960’s, and the fifth from the original order was instead sent to Cyprus and placed on Mount Olympus, the last unit shut down in 1994.

 

For more information and the source, please follow the link — en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMES_Type_84

  

The Sargo (SSN-583) is dressed for her launching at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, 10 Oct 1957. She was commissioned 1 October 1958. Served our nation for almost thirty years until decommissioned 26 Feb 1988 at Pearl Harbor.

 

Luftfahrtmuseum Manfred Pflumm, Schwenningen (2013) - Germany

 

Hawker Sea Hawk Mk.100, VB+136 German Navy

  

Photo selection

Hawker - Seahawk

Aircraft of the Coldwar period

De Historische Collectie Grondgebonden Luchtverdediging (HCGLVD, voorheen HVGLVD) is ontstaan door samenvoeging van de Historische Verzameling Luchtdoelartilleriematerieel (Ede) en de traditiekamer van de Groep Geleide Wapens (Luchtmachtbasis De Peel).

De collectie biedt een overzicht van de ontwikkelingsgeschiedenis van de grondgebonden luchtverdediging vanaf 1915 tot heden.

De collectie is ondergebracht in twee hallen, tevens is er een buitenexpositie. Voor de medewerkers is er een gebouw met kantoren, een vergaderzaal en een werkplaats. Bezoekers kunnen zelfstandig alles bekijken en via de multimediazuilen extra informatie krijgen over de getoonde collectiestukken.

De Historische Collectie Grondgebonden Luchtverdediging (HCGLVD, voorheen HVGLVD) is ontstaan door samenvoeging van de Historische Verzameling Luchtdoelartilleriematerieel (Ede) en de traditiekamer van de Groep Geleide Wapens (Luchtmachtbasis De Peel).

De collectie biedt een overzicht van de ontwikkelingsgeschiedenis van de grondgebonden luchtverdediging vanaf 1915 tot heden.

De collectie is ondergebracht in twee hallen, tevens is er een buitenexpositie. Voor de medewerkers is er een gebouw met kantoren, een vergaderzaal en een werkplaats. Bezoekers kunnen zelfstandig alles bekijken en via de multimediazuilen extra informatie krijgen over de getoonde collectiestukken.

 

The early warning Bedstead Radar the cold war trappings.One of many around the British Isles in those days to give us early warning of aircraft on the western side of the country.Scan from the negative collection.

Kingston, Ontario.

During the Cold War, Canada had troops in West Germany, and accordingly, there were Canadian Boy Scout troops for children of Canadian servicemen at Canadian Forces Bases in Baden and Lahr.

 

Scouts Canada National Museum; Nepean; Ottawa, Ontario.

Apollo Command and Service Modules

 

The Apollo Command and Service Module combination (CSM 105), was originally used for vibration and acoustic tests.

 

This Block II Apollo Command and Service Module combination (CSM 105), manufactured by North American Rockwell, was originally used for vibration and acoustic tests. In 1973 it was refurbished for use in the Paris Air Show. The CSM was displayed docked to the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft, as was planned for the Apollo-Soyuz Test Program (ASTP) mission in July 1975. The Soyuz spacecraft was made of residual test hardware.

 

In 1976 this combined exhibit was installed in the National Air and Space Museum after its transfer from NASA.

 

•Manufacturer: North American Rockwell

•Credit Line: Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration

•Materials:

oCommand Module: Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, and titanium structures.

oOuter shell: stainless steel honeycomb between stainless steel sheets.

oCrew compartment inner shell: aluminum honeycomb between aluminum alloy sheets.

oCover: Epoxy-resin ablative heat shield.

•Dimensions:

oOverall:

Width: 12 ft. 10 in. (391.16cm)

Depth: 34 ft. 2 in. deep (1041.4cm)

•Country of Origin: United States of America

•Type: SPACECRAFT-Manned-Test Vehicles

•Inventory Number: A19740798000

1 2 ••• 35 36 38 40 41 ••• 79 80