View allAll Photos Tagged Powder,
Georgette Heyer - Powder and Patch, Pan Books G220, first publ. 1923 by Mills & Boon, first Pan 1959, this reprint 1964
The cream powder coated aluminium fence is around the playground in the caravan park where we are staying in Dubbo.
"7 Days of Shooting" "Week #4 - The Periodic Table" "Thoroughly Abstract Thursday"
A VERY easy to make, frugal alternative to flouride and sulfate filled toothpastes from the store.
anaustinhomestead.blogspot.com/2011/01/homemade-toothpast...
October 7, 2010. OCU Soccer Field. Proceeds benefited the YWCA of OKC and the OCU LAW Scholarship Fund.
The octagonal Magazine was built in 1715 to store the Virginia Colony's gunpowder and muskets. Also known as the "Powder Horn". The structure was a rallying point for residents in 1775 when news of Lexington and Concord reached Williamsburg. 103 Duke of Gloucester Street.
Public Magazine. Contributing resource, Williamsburg Historic District. National Register of Historic Places 66000925
IMG_0326a
The 1992 powder room had a false 8' flat ceiling. Here we've gone up to the original 11' angled ceiling, and recreated the glass block clerestory window original to the house. We also removed false ceilings and recreated clerestory windows in the master bedroom foyer and in the kitchen. The windows are finished with the same trimless edge used throughout the house. I had wanted to install operable windows instead of glass block, or at least include some kind of louvered vents, but it was not structurally possible. Although the original windows had been removed and openings filled in, we were fortunate that the original steel plate headers were still in place.
A view of the water retention area, which used to be fed by a long gone canal, destroyed in the flood of 1955.
Powder room remodel with pedestal sink, laminate floor, white bead board wainscot with wall cap. Faux finish walls.
The Gothic 'Powder Gate' was built in 1475 and designed to match the Old Town Tower at the Charles Bridge. It served as one of the 13 entrances to Old Town, and was used to store gunpowder in the 17th century, giving the tower its name.
This was built as a church by Sabino Gonzales and some fellow Mexican miners since Mexicans weren't allowed into the local church at the time. It was started in 1939 and the first service was held in 1941. The construction used discarded crates that blasting powder came in for the mines. It has been a private home since 1966. Jerome, AZ.