View allAll Photos Tagged built

Built in 1914

Architect: Marshall & Fox

 

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Destroyed 2004.

In preparation for the Kiewa Hydro-Electric Scheme of the 1930s, this hut was built for the SEC in the summer of 1932-3 to accommodate the snow research program manager, the resident engineer for the scheme{ Lawrence: 25,32 states 1933-4 and 1932-3 as const. date?}. The cottage was sited next to a hydro-meteorological station, set on stilts above the snow in the same year{ Carlyon}. This was not a refuge hut but a permanent residence for all of the year. The hut was designed by WE Gower (later SEC Chief Architect) and built by Joe Holston and C Jassund{ Carlyon, other sources say builder was Bill Spargo and designer, GT Dyson}. The materials for the hut were carted on a sled or pack horse by High Plains cattleman, Wally Ryder, and his brother-in-law, George Hobbs, along what is now the Alpine Walking Track from Mt Hotham{ ibid.; Holth & Holth: 110; VOM: 25; Carlyon says only Hobbs}. They had successfully tendered for the job in 1932{ VOM}. The frame was of Oregon, the weatherboards stained, the roof clad with bituminous felt layers placed over timber T&G decking, the interior lined with `Caniete' or a similar composite board, and the timber casement windows were double-glazed{ ibid.}. A photograph by Weston taken in December 1932 shows the hut in construction with the stud frame visible, the chimney built and the felt going in over the roof with purlins placed on top appearing ready to receive corrugated iron{ copy held at hut; compare with above roof cladding description}. A large shed with a thatch and canvas roof was built about 20m from the hut, housing wood, stores and an earth-drying stove (reputedly done during the Trimble occupation, c1942-6){ ibid.}. The work was sanctioned in 1932 after pioneering SEC weatherman, Joe Holston, had been operating from Wallace's Hut and later, the Pretty Valley Hut, from c1928{ Napier: 36}. Federal money and Bureau of Meteorology assistance was won and these two early huts were a base for construction of this building. Snow pole lines were established from Pretty Valley to Mt Cope and from Wallace's down Fall's Creek to allow weather station construction. The work carried out there included operation of a meteorological station at the cottage, measuring the snow depth and density along two pole lines, and operating stream gauging stations in the area{ Lawrence: 33}. The engineers included TO Olsen (1933-4), a Swiss engineer Adrian Rufenacht (1934-6), a Norwegian Martin Romuld (1936-42) and Stan Trimble until the program ceased in 1946{ ibid.; Napier: 37}. Olsen was reputedly a `brilliant engineer', the co-builder of this hut and the instigator of the research programme{ see Napier: 37}. He was credited as being the one of the masterminds behind the Snowy Mountains hydro-electricity scheme{ Holth & Holth: 110-}. Romuld, on the other hand, was a champion skier, constructing a ski-jump and a grass tennis court near the hut during his residency{ ibid.; Carlyon states that the court is still apparent by the collapsed wire mesh and posts}. The tennis court was reputedly the venue for a tournament which attracted some 39 entrants, drawn from the SEC camps in the area{ Lawrence: 33}. SEC worker, Warrand Begg, described life at the weather station under Olsen in the 1930s, himself resident at Cope Hut: `A very comfortable, if somewhat compact house has been built in which lived the engineer, Mr Olsen, Mrs Olsen and their son, Lasse{ Napier: 38}…I had to ski to work each morning (1 mile). The scope of the work carried out at the station is very wide; in addition to standard meteorological work… it also covers a detailed study of the behaviour of the water (including snow) both on and in the ground and to take samples of the soil every foot. These samples were taken to the station where the moisture content was determined..'{ ibid.}. Begg would go with Olsen or alone to inspect the weather stations on the pole line, going down to Roper's Hut or Pretty Valley{ ibid.}. The pioneering alpine ecological research done by Maisie Fawcett was undertaken from this (staying with the Trimbles) and the Rover Scout hut in the early 1940s{ Gillbank: 224}. Special radio broadcasts (both in English and coded) from 3UZ to the battery powered wireless at the cottage were a feature of each night 6.45-7.00 pm{ Carlyon}. During Trimble's occupation, in 1946, the hut was covered by a snow drift and the family trapped. Only the chimney tops of the hut were visible but the arrival of Rover Scouts meant the family's rescue although it took some 5 days to dig them out, with cracked rafters and a leaning hut as one result{ Holth, COTHC: 116}. The drift was thought to be caused by the lack of trees on the hill near the hut, allowing drifts to build up{ Carlyon}. The store which had been erected at the Cottage, reputedly during Trimble's time, was to become a storeroom for the Rover Scouts{ ibid.}. Access to stores for the building's occupiers was made a little easier when the Fitzgeralds cut a pack track for the SEC from Shannonvale{ Carlyon}. In the Trimble era, the porch was removed and in its place a bunk room was built, with a long entry passage: this was connected via a covered way to the shed{ Carlyon}. Regarded as luxurious by the local cattlemen, the hut had an attic level and had hot and cold running water{ ibid.}. Nevertheless it was pictured in `The Alps at the Crossroads' as a typical gabled weatherboarded hut form (now clad with metal sheet), albeit with an attic window, and a skillion entry annexe in the place of the typical verandah. The corrugated iron cladding of the skillion vestibule has however remained. Two metal chimneys were visible; the one at the south end since replaced by the kitchen alcove{ Johnson: 118}. The south kitchen window shown has also been replaced. The hut was sold in 1948 to the Victorian Ski Club and renamed Wilkinson Lodge, Wilkinson Robert Wood Wilkinson, best known as 'Wilkie, was indisputably the 'Father figure' of Victorian skiing. He first visited the snow at Mount Buffalo in 1909, at the age of thirty-five years, and was fifty when he joined the Ski Club of Victoria as one of its earliest members, in 1924. He had an immense influence on the Club in its formative years and played a prominent part in some of the earliest trips of exploration "Robert Wood Wilkinson was born at Talbot (Victoria) in 1874, and was at the age of sixteen apprenticed to his father, who was at that time a chemist at Maryborough. Mr Wilkinson led the first party across the Bogong High Plains in the winter of 1926, pioneering Mt Nelse on the same trip. In 1927, with Jack Docherty, he was the first to climb Mt Fainter on ski. Again, in 1929, Mr Wilkinson, with a party from the Club, were the first to climb Mt McKay on ski. As a photographer, he was known far and wide. Cope Hut, on the Bogong High Plains, as well as the lines of snow poles were the outcome of his untiring efforts. As long as people ski in Victoria the name of Robert Wilkinson should be remembered, because of his devotion to the sport, and his untiring efforts to assist the Ski Club of Victoria in its growth and activities." Robert Wood Wilkinson died on May 22, 1939. The hut was resold some 12 years later to the Melbourne Bushwalkers club{ Lawrence: 25 says 1948; Lloyd: 294 says 1949 but shows cheque dated 1948}. Johnson, in `The Alps at the Crossroads' gives the purchase date as 1959, noting that club member Darrel Sullivan (and later Doug Pocock) organised and `..carried out extensive renovations' to the hut{ Johnson: 118}. Sullivan and Art Terry led club work parties who maintained the Long Hill-Crinoline and Gillio's Tracks{ ibid.}. In 1983, the National Parks Service described the building as an old SEC hut which had been purchased and, afterwards, maintained and occupied solely by the Melbourne Bushwalking Club (locked). It was in good condition but offered no public refuge: they recommended that some space in the hut be provided for refuge after negotiations with the club{ NPS (1983): 47}. ....'

Built up of the Basecamp

 

Photo: Jutta Römmelt

Lobby designed and constructed by Panel Built Inc.

'Shed built ' 750cc *

Don't know what is what .. but guessing British motorbike components/parts ..

Out on a Test run maybe ..?

Newlands Corner - Merrow - Guildford - Surrey -UK

Built by John Drayton between 1738 and 1742. This is an outstanding example of Palladian Architectures transplanted onto American soil. The two flanking outbuildings have long since been demolished but the foundation works still exist.

 

These were shot the spring after Hurricane Hugo slammed the South Carolina coast. Much of the old growth oaks were heavily damaged but the old house stood her ground.

 

West Facade

 

Note the backhoe in the right corner. It was still clearing debris from the hurricane.

 

shot on Fujichrome with a Pentax K-1000 and scanned with Nikon Coolscan V. Scan manipulated at original input.

 

Field expedition to investigate colonial gardens of Charleston as part of a course by Joanne Lombard. University of Miami undergraduate program. March 1990.

 

built by st louis car co.in 1928 star over number on side shows it had a desk and toilet for a riding messenger. railroad museum of pa.

BUILT IN 1763 BY THE MERSEY DOCKS AND HARBOUR BOARD, LEASOWE LIGHTHOUSE IS THE OLDEST BRICK BUILT LIGHTHOUSE IN BRITAIN. TWO LIGHTHOUSES WERE ERECTED ON THE COAST OF LEASOWE IN 1763 A 'LOWER LIGHT' ON THE SHORE AND AN 'UPPER LIGHT' ON THE SITE OF THE PRESENT BUILDING ON LEASOWE COMMON. THE THEORY WAS THAT THE APPROACHING SHIPS HAD ONLY TO LINE UP THE TWO LIGHTS TO ACHIEVE A SAFE ENTRANCE TO THE ROCK CHANNEL & PORT OF LIVERPOOL, BUT LOWER LIGHT COLLAPSED WITHIN JUST A FEW YEARS OF BEING BUILT, DUE TO STORM DAMAGE.

WHEN THE LOWER LIGHTHOUSE AT MOCKBEGGAR WHARF COLLAPSED INTO THE SEA IN 1769, INSTEAD OF BUILDING ANOTHER LIGHTHOUSE IN THE SAME PLACE (AND RISK IT BEING WASHED AWAY), IT WAS DECIDED TO BUILD A NEW LIGHTHOUSE FURTHER BACK IN THE SAME ALIGNMENT. BIDSTON HILL PROVIDED THE RIGHT LOCATION. BEING IN LINE WITH THE HORSE CHANNEL AND THE REMAINING MOCKBEGGAR LIGHT AT LEASOWE, A NEW LIGHTHOUSE BY THE SIGNALS STATION COULD TAKE OVER AS THE REAR SEA LIGHT. ITS ELEVATED SITUATION MEANT THAT A SMALLER, AND CHEAPER, TOWER COULD BE BUILT, AWAY FROM THE RAVAGES OF THE SEA. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HUTCHINSON’S INVENTION MEANT THAT THE LIGHT WOULD BE VISIBLE AT A DISTANCE OF 21 MILES.

THERE ARE SEVEN FLOORS IN LEASOWE LIGHTHOUSE, WHICH CAN BE REACHED BY A CAST IRON SPIRAL STAIRCASE OF 130 STEPS. LEASOWE LIGHTHOUSE STANDS ONE HUNDRED AND ONE FEET (27 METRES) TALL ON LEASOWE COMMON IN THE WIRRAL.

NOW A SITE OF PUBLIC INTEREST, THE LIGHTHOUSE FEATURES GUIDED TOURS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND A VISITOR CENTRE WITH DISPLAYS ABOUT LEASOWE LIGHTHOUSE.THE LIGHTHOUSE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH THROUGHOUT THE WINTER, AND IN THE SUMMER IT IS OPEN ON THE FIRST AND THIRD SUNDAYS, 1PM UNTIL 4PM.TEL: 0151 648 4371.

 

Built in 1968 as N7534U and delivered to United Airlines. To the RNZAF in 1981 as NZ7271 and served until July 2003 when sold as 3D-KMJ with Aero Africa then leased to Mango Airlines. Finally to 9Q-CMP of Trans Air Cargo Services and scrapped in 2005.

Built in 1954, this building was demolished in 2006. A new school then built on this site with modern facilities.

Built in 1887 and designed by the New York-based architecture firm of Carrère and Hastings, this Spanish Renaissance-style building was built by Henry Flagler in an effort to draw wealthy tourists to the warm winter climate of Florida. When opened, the hotel featured a large amenity wing in the rear, which housed the world’s largest indoor swimming pool, a gymnasium, locker rooms, a lounge, a bowling alley, and a spa, which featured turkish baths and a massage parlor. In addition, the building featured a spacious interior courtyard encircled by shops, and a three-story ballroom. The hotel served to extend the capacity of the larger and more popular Ponce de Leon Hotel across the street, which had been completed by Flagler prior to the Alcazar. The hotel was enlarged by the construction of a skybridge over Cordova Street and subsequent annexation of the adjacent Cordova (Casa Monica) Hotel in 1902, which increased the number of guest rooms and guest amenities available at the hotel. In 1932, following the onset of the Great Depression and subsequent reduction in tourist visits, the Hotel Alcazar closed. The hotel was utilized by the federal government during World War II, with the skybridge over Cordova Street being demolished in 1945. In 1947, the hotel was purchased by Otto C. Lightner, a publisher from Chicago, and was converted into a hobbies museum, which was turned over to the city of St. Augustine in 1948. The northern portion of the building, which encircles the interior courtyard and was formerly home to guest rooms, shops, and the main lobby, is now utilized as St. Augustine City Hall. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.

1999 Alstom built juniper 4JOP class 458 emu 458413 first built as 458019 as a 4 car unit rebuilt with a coach added from a Gatwick express 8 GAT class 460 and renumber 458519 when then rebuilt at Doncaster in 2014 refurbished in 2023 now back as a four car seen renumbered as 458419 seen at Vauxhall in south western railways livery

Built for Henry Hill Thorne and his bride, Elizabeth Alston Williams Thorne, this is one of the very finest temple-form Federal houses in North Carolina and possibly this general region. It still has many of its original outbuildings.

Built in 1910, this stone commercial structure was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.

 

Heber Springs is the county seat of Cleburne County in the southern Ozark Plateau.

Built in 1998 and delivered to LTU as D-AMUH. In 12/2003 transferred to Air Astana as P4-FAS until early 2022 where it was stored to Goodyear and as of late 2025 still awaiting cargo conversion.

Built right next door to the architect's own home.

 

More info here:

www.prairiestyles.com/perkins.htm

 

Perkins was appointed Chief Architect for the Chicago Board of Education and designed many schools, including Schurz High School, Noble, Pullman, and Trumbull. His other work includes Lincoln Park's Lion House and Cafe Brauer.

Built for the Eurobricks Series 3 minifigure contest.

Built as a hospital for the local mining community and said to be the most haunted building in Arizona.

Built in 1919-1920, this Chicago School and Sullivanesque-style building was designed by Louis Sullivan for the Farmers and Merchants Union Bank in Columbus, Wisconsin as one of his late-career “jewel box” bank buildings that are largely located in smaller communities throughout the midwest. The building was the last “jewel box bank” designed by Sullivan, and the second-to-last commission of his career, and was intended to communicate the bank as a modern and progressive institution, rather than employing the stodgier and more traditional Classical design found on most other banks of the era. The bank was commissioned by the president of the bank, J. Russell Wheeler, whose wife, Anna May Wheeler, pushed him to commission Sullivan to design a new home for the bank. In addition to Louis Sullivan, the building’s stained glass windows, were designed by architectural decorator Louis J. Millet, and the terra cotta by clay modeler Kristian Schneider, whom developed moulds for the building’s terra cotta, metal, and plaster details. The two artisans worked alongside Sullivan on several other bank projects. The building was heavily documented in Sullivan’s 1924 “A System of Architectural Ornament”, published shortly before he died.

 

The building is clad in red tapestry brick, which features blue and green mixed with the red clay mixture in some bricks, creating variation in color and texture across the facade. The brick creates a backdrop to some of the best terra cotta on any of Sullivan’s projects. The terra cotta features many of the floral and geometric motifs found on Sullivan’s other works, and is arranged similarly to other Sullivan banks that utilized brick cladding. The building features two principal facades, with a narrower facade along James Street, and a broader facade facing Dickason Boulevard. The James Street facade features two openings close to ground level, with the eastern bay housing a large plate glass window, and the western bay housing a doorway flanked by skylights, both of which are recessed under a large terra cotta architrave and flanked by square pilasters with decorative Sullivanesque ornament panels at the capitals. The architrave above the doorway and window is divided into three segments by vertical terra cotta elements that feature floral motifs and, like many Sullivan buildings, appear like plants with roots, branches, and crowns. The outer panels of the architrave feature circular cartouches with hexagonal trim, leaves, and geometric elements, with circular central medallions featuring the years 1861, when the bank was founded, and 1919, when the bank was completed. The central panel is clad in marble with the words “Farmers & Merchants Union Bank” and “Louis Sullivan, Architect” engraved into the stone with yellow pigmentation, contrasting against the white and green marble background. Atop the two vertical elements on either side of the central panel are griffin sculptures holding shields, a common element on many of Sullivan’s “Jewel Box Banks,” while the base of the outer vertical elements features the initials of the bank at the base. Above the architrave is an arched bay that houses a stained glass window, trimmed with decorative terra cotta at the inner and outer rings of the arch, with the bay becoming more recessed after each concentric arch, much like the entrances to medieval Romanesque churches. Besides a band of belt coursing that runs on either side of the architrave and wraps the corner to a tapered buttress on the Dickason Boulevard facade, the only other adornment is an eagle sculpture on a vertical trim element at the center of the parapet, which terminates many brick courses above the arched opening below, and another band of terra cotta trim along the top of the parapet, which forms a cap on the parapet around the perimeter of the building’s low-slope roof. On the Dickason Boulevard facade, the building features five recessed clerestory arched bays housing stained glass windows, flanked by tapered buttresses. Surrounding the arched tops of the windows are decorative trim panels with floral motifs, which begin just below the base of the arches, and extend up above the top of the arches, terminating in a band of belt coursing. Atop the buttresses at either end are trim elements featuring large spheres atop rectilinear legs with floral motifs below, undulating in and out with the brick below. Additionally, a band of belt coursing, which wraps the corner of Dickson Boulevard and James Street, runs beneath the windows, only interrupted by the buttresses. Toward the back, on the building’s original rear wing, there are three windows at eye level in the original building, with bands of belt coursing below and at the top of the parapet. The rear window is a recessed bay window flanked by two pilasters with sullivanesque terra cotta panels, while the smaller windows are flanked by sullivanesque relief panels. The rear wing features a roof at multiple heights, and was extended in 1961 with a matching addition by Law, Potter and Nystrom, since removed. The rear of the taller portion of the building features a simple recessed bay with an arched window, and a similar eagle sculpture and vertical trim piece as on the front facade.

 

Inside, the front wing of the building features a tall banking hall with brick cladding on the walls up to the level of the windows, where it terminates at a wooden sill. The space is split down the middle by a row of brick piers and low walls framing the teller cages, which terminate at the sill line of the windows, dividing the space while still allowing it to read as a single continuous lofty space. The brick forms piers at the teller’s cages, pilasters separating desks on the exterior wall, and low brick walls with marble caps. The upper portion of the walls and the coffered ceiling in this space is finished with white plaster, which gives the space a very vertical and airy feeling, as do the cream-colored terrazzo floors, which feature black edges at the base of the walls, tying the space together. The space features a terra cotta water fountain, or bubbler, also designed by sullivan, which features intricate ornament by Schneider. The space also features two mezzanine balconies with metal railings that run below the arched windows at the front and rear of the space, allowing managers to observe the activities in the lobby and teller area below from the rear balcony, while the front balcony exists solely to balance the space and keep it symmetrical. An office for private conferences with customers was originally located near the front of the space, along with a manager’s office, allowing convenience for customers seeking a meeting with the bank management. The teller’s side of the space also housed the bank’s two vaults and several other private offices. The bank originally featured a large meeting room in the one-story rear wing, behind the vaults, with a women’s waiting room sitting along the Dickason Boulevard side of the rear wing, featuring a bay window and a restroom. The building’s interior has changed in function somewhat due to the growth of the bank, changes in bank operations, and expansion of the building with new additions to house offices and a drive-through in the rear.

 

The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1976, and is a contributing structure in the Columbus Downtown Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. The building saw an addition in 2006, clad in buff brick, which replicated a historic building that formerly stood to the east, and wraps the building to the rear, with a two-story section behind a one-story annex that connects the one-story rear wing of the bank to the new building. This wing replaced older additions made in 1961, which matched the one-story rear wing of the historic building, and 1980, which was modern in appearance and slightly recessed along James Street to give precedence to the historic building. The building still functions as the main office branch of the Farmers and Merchants Union Bank, which has grown substantially. The building has been long considered to be among the best of Sullivan’s “Jewel Box Banks,” and has been kept in excellent condition by the bank’s careful and caring generational stewardship.

Built for the lover of Empress Elizabeth.

Occupied by the lover of Empress catherine II

Occupied by Tsarevich Alexander (future Alexander III + his family- after his death, home of his widow 1894-1918.

  

DSCN8937

Built in 1999 by Taubman, this stunning downtown mall was beautiful. Sadly this mall did not survive the retail apocalypse of the 2010s. The Pandemic and crime did not help either. The malls last day of operation was June 27th 2026. After that it is scheduled to be demolished with the property being redevelpped. At the time these photos were shot, the mall was owned by the City of Norfolk.

Built at the Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany

Built in 1889 in the High Victorian style. The town's fire station occupied the bricked-over opening on the left side of the building. The city's library was located in the upper level before the town's Carnegie library was completed in 1907. The building is still used for city functions.

Built in 1849, this was once on the main route through Bodmin where roads met. It is a Grade ll Listed Building.

Skanderborgvej 107 (built in 1961), 8260 Viby J.

 

Viewed from the backside (Dansgade)

 

This building - originally a car dealership - contains a number of small businesses. Many of them don't last very long. At the time this photo was taken, the biggest ofthe shops (on the left) was vacant.

 

This is one of the buildings city planners consider demolishing to establish a new, and more active environment in the area.

 

From a registrant photowalk series made for the local historical society. The purpose of these walks is not to take photos of individual buildings, but rather to document the streets as a whole in order to preserve the views for future generations.

 

Some houses will inevitably be obscured behind fences and hedges. In such cases, there will be a photo of the hedge or fence in question. The photo will, of course, be rubbish, but it will accurately show the best possible view from a public road. Over the years, fences and hedges will come and go (as will the houses), sometimes improving the views, other times, the opposite. Also, in some cases, there's a choice between a (reasonably) unobstructed view, but poor lighting conditions, or a severely obstructed view, but better lighting.

 

I respect people's privacy and generally use the following guidelines...

I blur: license plates of private vehicles parked by private (1- or 2-family) homes, legible names on mailboxes, recognizable faces in fore- or middleground of a photo. I do NOT blur: license plates of commercial vehicles, license plates of private vehicles in traffic (unless in very prominent position), license plates of parked private vehicles by apartment buildings and shops, faces in the background of a photo. For the same reasons, some photos will be downloadable, others not... download (generally) enabled for: public buildings, generic views (streets, nature, events etc.), apartment buildings. Download disabled for: private homes (1- or 2-family), photos of special importance to me.

Built in 1782, by public subscription, closed in 1992. Commercial lets now. This place has an undiminished grandeur.

Built in 1902, its bell towers were added in 1918. It is said to be the first western building in Daegu.

Built ca. the 1870s, this Italianate structure contributes to the Kingston Stockade Historic District, which was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. The building on the left features an eave cornice manufactured by the Mesker Bros. Iron Works of Saint Louis.

 

Kingston, New York is a lovely, small Hudson Valley city located about 60 miles south of Albany, and about 30 miles northwest of Poughkeepsie. It serves as the shire town of Ulster County, and traces its establishment to 1652 during the Dutch Colonial period.

Built as WG410 at Broughton in 1951 for the RAF. declared surplus in 1955 and sold into private hands in 1956. Registered as VH-RVV in 1957 and struck off in 1965 during a simulated engine failure after take off. The rear fuselage was used to rebuild VH-RVE and the remnants of RVV and two other Chipmunks were sold to a private individual. The rebuild that became VH-RVV in the museum was registered VH-MMR and is thought to contain parts from VH-RVV, VH-MMR,

VH-MMR, rear of WB761, VH-RVE, VH-RWI, WB622, VH-BSP, WB651, VH-GAM, VH-GIL, VH-BAW. The museum agreed to purchase this composite frame in 2006 and display it.

- Built-In Tools

- ReShade

- SRWE

Southwest Street Rod Nationals Oklahoma City, OK.

Built 1968 by St. Louis Car as Arrow I/PRR MP85 electric MU.

Now Caltrans 5007

 

Built: 1912

 

Also known as the Halfway House.

Built in 1927, abandoned in 1990.

1 2 ••• 71 72 74 76 77 ••• 79 80