View allAll Photos Tagged plot

Made by Katherine Huang, Chisholm Lab, MIT.

The Chisholm Lab gives you permission to use this image. This is the highest resolution image available.

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

As the party was shutting down, Larry grabs Eaton by the arm and says 'If you have 6 functioning neurons left in your brain then I need them right now.'

Trying out some superellipses around the outside of an existing plotter drawing. The ring of small circles takes too long to plot, though. 4:30 just on its own, about 8 minutes for the whole plot.

19:00:01 up 1 day, 1:47, 0 users, load average: 1.22, 0.85, 0.78 | temp=47.6'C | Start

19:00:09 up 1 day, 1:48, 0 users, load average: 1.57, 0.94, 0.81 | temp=48.7'C | SID plot Finished

plot de travaux laissant lire SADE à sa base

 

true 2 definitely

  

Lego Bible (Acts 23:12-25)

youtu.be/vWDn7UM9XvM

 

Story interactivity: binoculars (nephew spying to learn of plot)

Plotter sketches for a new series. Studio Mode graciously let me use their CNC cutter to do these.

 

These particular ones are a revisit of the Ornament pieces I did for Darkness Descends. They're not intended for final production since I already have a good format for that series.

(for further information please click on the link at the end of page!)

Palais Daun-Kinsky

If the Freyung once has been one of the most prestigious residential addresses in town, so for it was next to the Palais Harrach especially the Grand Palais Kinsky responsible. In its place in the middle ages were two parcels, each with a small building. The front part of the Freyung was since the 16th Century always in aristocratic in hands (Bernhard Menesis Freiherr von Schwarzeneck, Countess Furstenberg, Counts Lamberg). 1686 acquired Karl Ferdinand Count Waldstein the house of Count Lamberg. His son bought also the adjacent house in Rose Street (Rosengasse) and united both plots to one parcel. He had three granddaughters, who sold the site in 1709 to Wirich Philipp Laurenz Graf Daun. This came from an old Rhenish nobility. His ancestors were mostly working for the Elector of Trier as officers. In the battle of the Habsburgs against the Turks, Spanish and Frenchmen, he acquired great military merit. He brought it to the General Feldzeugmeister (quartermaster) and Viceroy of Naples. In 1713 he had the house at the Freyung demolished and by Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt built in its place until 1716 a palace, him serving as Vienna's city residence. Down may have been Antonio Beduzzi requested the creation of reconstruction plans, but was eventually Hildebrandt entrusted with the work. In 1719, the palace was largely completed. Daun lived there but rarely because he stayed a lot in Italy and in Austria preferred his country castles Ladendorf, Kirchstetten and Pellendorf. In 1746 acquired Johann Joseph Count von Khevenhüller the Palais from Leopold Joseph von Daun, the son of the owner, who happened to be in financial difficulty. The Reichsgraf (count of empire) was appointed in 1763 by the Empress Maria Theresa for his services to the Lord Steward and Lord Chamberlain, and raised to the hereditary imperial princes (princes of the Holy Roman Empire).

Door knocker

He sold the palace in 1764 to the Imperial Councilor President Ferdinand Bonaventura Harrach Count II. This worked as a diplomat, especially in Holland and Italy. At times of Maria Theresa, the building was inhabited by her Swiss Guards until they 1784 moved to their new quarters in Hofstallgebäude (court stable building). Ferdinand Bonaventura's daughter Rosa brought the palace in 1790 into her marriage to Josef Graf Kinsky. Whose family belonged to the Bohemian nobility. Its members appear at the beginning of the 13th Century documented. Wilhelm Freiherr von Kinsky was a colonel and friend of Wallenstein. He was murdered with this 1634 in Eger. His confiscated estates were divided among the assassins. Only two masteries (Chlumez and Bohemian Kamnitz ) remained through the timely change of front of his nephew, Johann Octavian with the family. The Kinsky but succeeded soon to rise again. They occupied again high positions in the administration and the military. 1798 the had modernized their Viennese palace by the architect Ernst Koch inside. Thus, the original Baroque interior was lost. As in 1809 the Frenchmen had occupied Vienna, a french Marshal and General were billeted in the palace. Prince Ferdinand Kinsky was a great patron of Beethoven, which he paid an annual salary of 4,000 florins for life along with two other nobles. In 1856, the Palace was refurbished in the interior by the architect Friedrich Stache. In the 19th Century lived the Princes Kinsky mostly on their Bohemian goods or in Prague. The building was therefore temporarily rented to some posh tenants. So lived here temporarily Field Marshal Radetzky and Archduke Albrecht. 1904 redecorated the French interior designer Armand Decour the piano nobile.

Staircase - second floor

With the end of World War II began a tough time for the Kinsky family. Almost all goods and industrial holdings, with the exception of the hunting lodge Rosenhof at Freistadt lay in Bohemia. By 1929, 50 % of the extensive Bohemian possessions were expropriated. There were still about 12,000 acres, a sugar factory and breweries. 1919 had to be a part of Vienna's Palais force-let. During World War II it was requisitioned by the German army. For fear of air raids the in the palace remaining objects of art were transferred to some Bohemian castles. The Palais Kinsky was not destroyed, its art treasures but remained in Bohemia. After the Second World War, the remaining Czech possessions were lost by nationalization for the family. In the Viennese palace were temporarily housed the embassies of China and Argentina. In 1986 it was sold by Franz Ulrich Prince Kinsky. After several short-term owners, the palace was acquired by the Karl Wlaschek private foundation in 1997. It was generously restored from 1998 to 2000 and adapted for offices and shops. The Grand Ballroom is often used because of its excellent acoustics as a concert hall. Since 1992, acclaimed art auctions are held at the Palais.

The Palais Kinsky is probably next to the Belvedere the most prominent secular work of the great Baroque architect and one of the best preserved baroque palaces in Vienna. Despite multiple changes of ownership and of numerous rearrangements inside the main components such as Baroque facade, vestibule, staircase, hall and gallery remained largely unchanged. The building extends between Freyung and Rosengasse. The property is only 30 meters wide, but three times longer. It was therefore not an easy task to build on it a representative palace with a grand staircase. Hildebrandt but has brilliantly overcome by putting up four floors at 24 m height, and yet preserving the proportions. He grouped the construction with two long side wings and a cross section around two consecutive large courtyards. The pomp and living rooms of the palace are mounted around the first courtyard, while the second contained carriage houses and stables. Here have yet been preserved the marble wall panels with the animal waterings made ​​of cast iron and enamel from the late 19th century. Hildebrandt integrated various parts of the previous building into the new building. The seven-axle face side at the Freyung is divided several times. Stability is procured by the rusticated ground floor with its inserted diamond blocks. On it sit the two residential floors. They are embraced by Corinthian Riesenpilaster (giant pilasters). The mezzanine floor above it features in comparison with the underlying main floor tiny windows.

Hercules

The large windows on the main floor are particularly detailed designed. While the outer pairs of windows possess pagoda-like over roofings, those of the three windows of the central projection are round-arched. The trophies and weapons depicted in the lintel fields refer to the military profession of the owner. Vertically is the extensive looking facade accented by the slightly protruding, tri-part central risalite, the pilasters are decorated much richer than that of the side projections. In the Fantasiekapitelle (fantasy capital) of the pilasters are diamond lattices incorporated, an important component of the coat of arms of the Counts Down. The with figures and trophies decorated attica is over the central part formed as balustrade. The sculptures are believed to originate from Joseph Kracker, representing the gods Minerva, Juno, Hercules, Neptune, Diana and Constantia. Very elegant looks the plastically protruding portal. Its composition goes back to Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt. It is considered one of the most beautiful Baroque portals of Vienna. The draft was submitted in 1713 and carried out until 1715. The richly decorated wooden gate dates from the period around 1856, when it was renewed. It is outside flanked by two, obliquely placed Doric columns that match the rusticated ground floor. Sloped to the inside carry two, on pillar stumps standing atlases (also from Kracker) the entablature with the overlying structured segment gable. On it sit the stone figures of Prudence and Justice. The middle window in between is much richer decorated than the rest of the window openings on the first floor. Instead of the usual trapezoidal over roofings here it is crowned by a cartouche held by two putti. The originally thereon located coat of arms of the owner was replaced after the change of ownership by that of the Kinsky family with three boar's teeth. Above the shield hangs an chain with the Order of the Golden Fleece. Both the gusset of the archway as well as the overlying triglyph frieze are decorated with trophies.

Banquet Hall

If someone passes the portal, so one gets into one, by strong pillars divided three-aisled gatehouse. The massive spatial impression is something mitigated by the large sculptures in the niches. They were created by Joseph Kracker. Among the somewhat restrained stucco decorations you can see the coat of arms of the owner, with its characteristic diamond motif. At this gate hall adjoins the widely embedded and more than twice as high vestibule with its domed ceiling. This transverse oval space is divided by pilasters and Doric columns. The rich stucco decoration of the ceiling provided with lunettes could come from Alberto Camesina or from his workshop. The here used motifs are again relating to the career of the client as a commander. For instance, in the lunette caps are reliefs of Roman soldiers. On the left side of the vestibule leads an anteroom to the grand staircase. It is dominated by a vault carrying Hercules, a work by Lorenzo Mattielli. As the monogram of Charles VI proves, with it the Emperor was meant to be worshiped. In two oval niches stand above the two double doors of the Treppenvorhauses (stairway hall way) busts of Caesar and Emperor Titus Flavius ​​Vespasian. The elongated stairway occupies almost the entire length of the left wing of the first courtyard. In the stairwell are eleven statues of Roman deities in stucco niches. The relatively narrow, crossed grand stairway is considered one of the most beautiful of Vienna. It overall design might go back to Antonio Beduzzi. On the second floor stand on the from winded perforated volute forms constructed stone balustrade four groups of playing or scrapping putti. They serve in part as a lantern holders, partly just as a decoration. The statue cycle in the staircase is a work of Lorenzo Mattielli, but the cherubs are believed to stem from Joseph Kracker. This type of decoration already points to the coming Rococo. A fresco by Carlo Innocenzo Carlone adorns the ceiling. The simulated architecture painted Antonio Beduzzi. The large wall mirror of the staircase were added after 1907 .

Staircase/ceiling fresco

The somewhat playful balustrade leads to the reception rooms on the second floor. The large oval ballroom above the entrance hall is oriented towards the courtyard. Its allegorical ceiling painting stems from Carlo Innocenzo Carlone. The other frescoes are of him and Marcantonio Chiarini. The walls are covered with marble. The room was several times, most recently in 1904 changed structurally. In front of the banquet hall is the former dining room. It is now called Yellow Salon. In 1879/80 was installed in it a choir stalls from the Pressburg Cathedral by Georg Raphael Donner ( 1736) and partly completed. The also acquired confessionals were converted into boxes that are in the antechamber of the second floor today. In the chapel, designed by Hildebrandt, was until 1741 as altarpiece Francesco Solimena's "Holy Family with the Infant John the Baptist". 1778 the sacred space, however, was already desecrated. The altarpiece is already since the 18th Century in Wiener Neustadt Neuklosterkirche (church in Lower Austria). In the cross-section between the first and the second courtyard lay the paneled gallery whose spatial effect in 1856 by an attached conservatory was changed something. Its vaulted ceiling is decorated with frescoes by Carlo Innocenzo Carlone. Marcantonio Chiarini created 1716/18 the quadrature paintings. At it followed a larger hall in which Francesco Solimena's oil painting "Phaeton and Apollo" was located. It can be admired today in the National Gallery in Prague. The hall was later used as a library. Part of the state rooms 1714 was equipped with ceiling paintings by Peter Strudel. In the course of a radical redesign of the building's interior Ernest Koch has cut off all stucco ceilings of the staterooms 1798-1800 and also redesigned the walls. Since 1879 Carl Gangolf Kayser tried to restore the original spatial impression by the of Rudolf von Weyr created new Neo-Baroque stucco ceilings. Only in a few areas (vestibule, staircase, ballroom), the original substance remained. In the palace there are numerous Mamorkamine (marble fireplaces) and stoves from the 18th and 19th Century. The star parquet floors and many original door fittings date from the third quarter of the 19th Century. The facades of the first courtyard are structured by Tuscan pilasters. The arcades on the ground floor have already been closed in 1753. The with a mascaron decorated wall fountain is a work of Rudolf von Weyr. The second courtyard is kept simple. Remarkable at it rear end is the cenotaph for the current owner Karl Wlaschek.

Location/Address: 1010 Vienna, Freyung 4

Activities: The courtyards are freely accessible, the staircase usually also. A look at the state rooms is only possible if these are not just rented.

www.burgen-austria.com/archive.php?id=804

(further pictures and information you can see if you go to the end of page and by clicking on the link...)

Belvedere

Belvedere Castle. Garden Front of the Lower Belvedere.

Belvedere Palace stands supposedly on the foundations of a Roman camp that had been erected here for strategic reasons. In 1693 Prince Eugene of Savoy acquired field and vineyard grounds between today's Rennweg and today's Gürtel. In 1700 Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt began with the construction of a palace garden (Lower Belvedere), whose in French-style layed out park was equipped with large water basins, an orangery with precious foreign plants and a menagerie. Prince Eugene was a great animal lover, and some animals in his collection could be fed exclusively by himself.

1720 the Prince conceived the plan the summer palace to supplement by a another palace building on the hill of the garden.

The 1721 by Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt begun works had been completed in 1724. The Upper Belvedere served in contrast to the Lower only representative purposes and was never meant to live.

The Prince and his architect managed a perfect symbiosis between architecture and garden. After the death of the Savoy (1736) inherited his niece Victoria of Savoy-Soisson, nee Princess Hildburghausen, all his possessions. From her the Habsburgs beginning of 1752 acquired the Belvedere. From 1755 Empress Maria Theresa moved the Arcierenleibgarde (Royal Company of the Archers) and the Galician Guard in the annex of the Belvedere. Besides, the castle stood almost empty.

Belvedere Castle. Engraving by Salomon Kleiner 1731/40 (left).

Vienna from the Belvedere. Coloured copper engraving by Carl Schütz, 1784 (right).

1770 Belvedere Palace was venue of brilliant festivities:

In castle and park the marriage of Archduchess Maria Antonia (Marie Antoinette) with the Dauphin of France by proxy (per procura) was celebrated. About 2,000 people were invited, more than 1,500 bottles of champagne, which was far from home in Vienna at that time,

were emptied. For hospitality of the guests, there were round tables, which were covered with silver. However, the Court of Vienna had a large part of the silver service to rent of nobles, because the stocks of the silver chamber were not sufficient. Finished was the festival by a magnificent fireworks.

1776, the imperial picture gallery from the Stallburg (home of the famous Lipizzan stallions) was transferred to the Upper Belvedere, the animals of the menagerie came to Schönbrunn. Shortly before the Congress of Vienna in 1814 in the Lower Belvedere the Ambras Collection was exposed. During the war against Napoleon (1805-1809), much of the collection of paintings had to be outsourced. The Corsican claimed 400 masterpieces for himself, but which after his defeat at Waterloo to the Habsburgs have been restituted. The after the French wars completely neglected building has been restored 1850-1866.

Castle Park with Upper Belvedere. Photograph, around 1890.

1819 Emperor Franz II (I) the Institute of Botany, University of Vienna, had given spacious grounds for enlargement of the Botanical Garden at Rennweg. Franz was very interested in botany and in accordance with a Habsburg House bill - every Archduke must learn a civilian job - has been educated for gardener. In an adjoining garden of Schloß Belvedere he had from his private funds laid out a botanical garden ("Flora Austriaca") which was left to the Institute of Botany for use.

During the cholera epidemic of 1831, the Belvedere served as well as Schönbrunn Palace the imperial family as a refuge; supposedly one was there protected from the bad air, which was attributed to the onset of the disease. Both castles lay in the "countryside", the air was much better here than in the densely populated city. During wartime, a hospital was set up in the castle.

As the space for the imperial collections became too small, it was thought to expand the Upper Belvedere by wing buildings. This plan was dropped for aesthetic reasons, however. After the expansion of the city (razing of the bastions and glacis) arose on the ring road the newly created Court Museums; moved there in 1891 the major part of the paintings.

Archduke-Heir to the Throne Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Este at folk and children's party in the park of the Belvedere Palace. Photograph, 1905.

To 1893/94 it is likely that Archduke Franz Ferdinand has chosen the Upper Belvedere to his residence in Vienna. Other sources say that it had been assigned to him by the Emperor Franz Joseph as a place to stay in Vienna. The rooms have been restored, adapted for residential purposes and supplemented with neo-Baroque furniture. The heir of the Este collections furnished his residence with numerous works of art. He had envisaged the castle for the accommodation of his collections; in 1893 were numerous boxes from India and Singapore in Belvedere stored. 1894 Emperor Franz Joseph could see the collection: "Yesterday I went to the Belvedere, where Franzi showed me his now quite and very nicely prepared collections. The same are as imposing as interesting by the incredible amount of objects and by the rarity and beauty of them. I believe that this exhibition would be interesting for you", wrote the monarch to his wife, Empress Elisabeth. That same year, Archduke Franz Ferdinand showed his collections his future wife, Sophie Chotková,

"Where I unaware of your fatigue with particular brutality you dragged from box to box" as he apologetically from Budweis wrote to the Countess.

Then the collections moved one the one hand to the Palais Modena in the Beatrixgasse, on the other hand to Konopischt. Only in 1898, Franz Ferdinand was granted by Emperor Franz Joseph to move into the Belvedere as Vienna Residence. More revitalization works were carried out and were also necessary. Technical modernization and preservation of the original building condition had priority - as always with the projects of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. As furnishings served still preserved furnitures from Schloss Hof, which were supplemented by new ones in old style. The private rooms in addition to electric lighting were equipped with central heating.

Belvedere Castle. Staircase in the Upper Belvedere (left).

Marble plastic "Apotheosis of Prince Eugene" by Balthasar Permoser in Gold Cabinet of the Lower Belvedere (right).

If his presence was needed in Vienna, Franz Ferdinand here could lead a normal family life and escape the pressures of court ceremonial, in which the to him in morganatic marriage affiliated wife was exposed to the evils of the courtiers. When the heir to the throne invited guests to the Belvedere, he was sitting opposite his wife as a hostess while she was ranked in the Hofburg always after the latest unmarried Archduchess. About the cozy family life at Belvedere reported Prince von Clary-Aldringens:

"Aunt Sophie invited us ... to snack into a Belvedere, unexpectedly, suddenly appeared the Archduke - we literally froze in our Hab-Acht-position (stand at attention). He greeted us warmly ... [I got to know] the Archduke as a friendly landlord, who was playing and laughing with his Children..."

Between 1899 and 1914 in the Lower Belvedere the military bureau of the heir to the throne was housed. Other well-known Residents - but of outbuildings - were Anton Bruckner, who in 1896 died in the Kustodenwohnung (guardian house), and Richard Strauss, who lived here from 1925 to 1944.

After the assassination of the Archduke and his wife in Sarajevo, the Belvedere should serve as the residence of the new heir to the throne, Archduke Karl and his family. This, however, preferred living in Schönbrunn and especially in the villa Wartholz. In 1917, Charles' brother Archduke Maximilian moved with his family into the Belvedere.

During World War II the castle was badly damaged by bombs, but rebuilt after the war ended immediately. On 15 May 1955 was the Marble Hall venue of the signing of the Austrian State Treaty. Today, the Upper Belvedere houses important art collections.

Excerpts from

Thus lived the Habsburgs - Imperial and Royal Palaces in the

Austro-Hungarian Monarchy

Ingrid Haslinger, Gerhard Trumler

Christian Brandstätter Verlag mbH

The publishing service for museums, businesses and

public bodies

www.brandstaetter - verlag.at

Denomination of the summer residence which Prince Eugene of Savoy himself had erected btw Rennweg and Swiss Garden. The term which refers to the unique view over Vienna dates from the time of Maria Theresa. Prinz Eugen bought in 1697 a plot of land at the Rennweg, which he extended to 1721 in four stages to the current area. Between 1714 and 1716 emerged the Lower Belvedere It is an elongated ground floor building, designed of a 7-axes central projection, two wings and two corner pavilions. The 3-axis central pavilion houses the Marble Hall. The castle the only rarely in Vienna sojourning builder served during the summer months as a pleasure palace.

Only in 1720 commenced construction works for the Upper Belvedere, first drawings for this existed already in 1717. The in it extent and form language compared to the Lower Belvedere especially magnificent Upper Belvedere served primarily as a representative setting for grand receptions and festivities. The architectural history of the example due to the loss of the Eugenianischen Bauarchivs (construction archiv of Prince Eugene) cannot be explored in detail without any gaps. 1723 (according to Rizzi 1721/22) the Upper Belvedere s is considered complete. The architect Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt, who repeatedly worked for Prince Eugen, with the construction of the Belvedere has created his main work. It counts in its multiform architectonic as well as sculptural structure to the most important baroque buildings of the 18th century. The to the ensemble belonging, btw Upper and Lower Belvedere laying garden has been created by the Bavarian horticultural engineer D. Girard and today only in broad terms is original. The designs for the interior of the castle stem from C. le Fort du Plessy.

After the death of the prince the belvedere went into the possession of his sole heiress, Victoria Duchess of Saxe-Hildburghausen. She sold it in 1752 to Maria Theresa. At the behest of Joseph II from 1775 the imperial picture gallery was transferred here, which in 1781 for the first time was open to the public. had. Since 1806 was located in the Lower Belvedere the Ambras Collection. Both collections were in 1890 in the Museum of Art History transferred. In 1894, the palace became residence for the heir to the throne Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

After the first World War I the Republic of Austria in Belvedere installed the Austrian Gallery. 1945 suffered the Belvedere severe war damage. In 1950, the "Gold Cabinet" in the north-eastern corner pavilion of the Upper Belvedere was destroyed by fire and replaced by a copy. The since 1988 ongoing general renovation should have been completed in 1996.

aeiou - the cultural information system of the bm: bwk

14,000 key words and 2000 pictures from history, geography, politics and business in Austria

www.aeiou.at

Austrian Gallery Belvedere

The in the center of Vienna situated Belvedere palaces with their extensive parks form an impressive baroque Gesamtkunstwerk. The Museum in the Upper and Lower Castle

provides an excellent overview of the Austrian Art from the Middle Ages to the present. the collections of the 19th and 20th Century also include an exquisite inventory of international art. World Famous works by Klimt, Schiele, Kokoschka, Renoir and Monet you can see in the upper

Belvedere, from where you can enjoy a spectacular view to the center of Vienna. In the historic rooms of the Lower Belvedere are shown works of art from the Middle Ages and Baroque.

Austrian Gallery Belvedere

Prinz Eugen -Strasse 27 , A - 1037 Wien

Phone +43 / ( 0) 1 / 79557-0

Fax +43 / (0) 1/79 84 337

Upper Belvedere

Collections of the 19th and 20th century

Prinz Eugen -Strasse 27 , A - 1037 Wien

Lower Belvedere

Baroque Museum, and Museum of Medieval Art

Rennweg 6a, A - 1030 Vienna

www.wien-vienna.at/blickpunkte.php?ID=255

Beilschmiedia sp, collected from plot 1 in the Danau Girang Field Centre by A.L, E.N, K.H, R.L, L.M and N.dV on 14/09/14.

 

Plot 1 contains riparian forest at the edge of an oxbow lake, GPS position 5,244356 ; 118,022277. Riparian forest often has high tree diversity and density. This type of forest is commonly found on the edge of a rivers, streams, ponds, lakes and some wetlands.

 

The Family Lauraceae contains 52 genera and 2550 species indigenous to the tropics and warm countries especially SE Asia and Brazil. Tree and shrubs, some aromatic, usually evergreen, spherical ethereal oil-cells in parenchymatous tissue, many accumulate aluminium. Examples: Persea, Ocotea, Laurus, Apollonias-important relationships with birds/food and dispersal, Aniba, Cinnamomum-spices and flavourings, Cryptocarya, Licaria, Neolitsia-oilseed, Persea americana-avocado, Sassafras-medicinal, Aniba, Sextonia, Beilschmiedia, Chlorocardium, Endiandra-timbers (Mabberley, 2008).

 

Plots: 1-Pangi KOCP (limestone), 5-5 KOCP (dry lowland), 10-11 KOCP (dry lowland), 11-1 DG (riparian oxbow edge), 12-2 DG (semi-inundated), 14-4 DG (riparian oxbow edge), 15-5 DG (riparian near oil palm), 18-8 DG (riparian), 19-9 DG (semi-inundated).

Found: 200 tropical, Uses: timber-B. bancroftii, B. tarairi, B. tawa, B. kweo, B. roxburghiana (houses and tea chests) (Mabberley, 2008).

 

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

EVA foam knife cutting plotter machine

AOKE CNC flatbed cutter table sample maker plotter machine

similar to ESKO Kongsberg ZUND lasercomb for corrugated board sample maker or short run box production :

1.Cut and crease 0 mm -15 mm 0.6 inch thickness corrugated board /E,B,C,BC,AA,CE ,AAA flutes thickness corrugated board /triple flute corrugated board

2.cut and crease chipboard and grey cardboard - 0-3 mm 0.12 inch

3.V cutting of paper honeycomb , triple flute corrugated board ,PP corrugated

4.cutting of EPE XPS EPS foam 0-60 mm 2.4 inch thickness and laminated corrugated board

5.cutting and creasing preprinted sheets for displays,POP displays.

6.Laser registration system allows the user to place materials accurately on to the cutting area and to register print.

7.An Infra red safety system protects the operator.

8. Suitable for carton factory, printing plant, paper shelf/display manufacturer, packaging material plant, die cut factory, and so on.

9. Machine size 1300mm*1000mm 1700mm*1300mm 2500mm*1600mm 3000mm*1600 mm 3000mm*1800mm 3000mm*2000mm 3500mm*2000mm

E-mail: aokecut@163.com

SKPYE :aokecut

Mobile phone /Wechat/Whatsapp:0086-15916997282

contact person Mrs Betty

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

Amber & Paul win the prize for traveling the farthest for their engagement session. They live in New Zealand! We met at Grandma's house in L.A. for some fun at the park and poolside. Congratulations you two...and thank you for hiring me to shoot your wedding next year :)

 

Granada Hills Engagement Photography

www.JolynnePhotography.com

A Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) researcher collecting data about the amount of carbon dioxide.

 

Photo by Nanang Sujana/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

blog.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

Digital Excel plot from the line array TSL208R output. Every 2 pixels are first taken the average signal to reduce the number of data to 256 pixels per line. The line laser shows a relatively large variation over the total lenghte of the array, but this is repetief perfectly stable. The variation is due to the light wave of the laser line. Fortunately, a detection signal is very clearly lower. This can be seen here with an object of only 1.4 mm.

 

The FPGA reads the results in the internal RAM and sends them offline forward to the PC via an Arduino USB 2 Serial Converter for analysis. The internal FPGA RAM has 64Kbytes and can hold 256 scan lines. This pcture is only the data from one scan line.

 

Readout time 512 pixels = 128 us

Total scan time = 130 us

Line laser on time = 100 us

Line array data rate 4MHz.

2 channels ADC7885, serial data clock speed 32 MHz.

 

setup:

www.flickr.com/photos/fotoopa_hs/18922568202

Shema:

www.flickr.com/photos/fotoopa_hs/16804102873

Line array picture:

www.flickr.com/photos/fotoopa_hs/16669760765

 

should I be worried?

Nelder plot experiment.

 

Photo by Fiston Wasanga/CIFOR

 

cifor.org

 

forestsnews.cifor.org

 

If you use one of our photos, please credit it accordingly and let us know. You can reach us through our Flickr account or at: cifor-mediainfo@cgiar.org and m.edliadi@cgiar.org

Clearly Spike (14 weeks old) is plotting trouble.

how votes were cast; % of vote by constituency for lab, con, libdem

 

Error in plotting algorithm when the sum of percentages in any 2 constituencies is > 2/3

 

The error came from plotting the lines in the order lab:con:libdem, such that:

 

- origin for each party is on one of the 120 degree lines;

- length of coloured line was percentage of vote * 2 pi plotted half to left and half to right of origin for that party.

 

Try the following image instaed:

www.flickr.com/photos/psychemedia/4572880382/

 

If two parties overlapped, one plotted first got overwritten...

scanned, vectorized and then plotted using Chiplotle & Shapely

Playing with plotter drawing with opencv -> autotrace -> pstoedit -> chiplotle python plotter library.

Still finding stuff from trips we took last year. This was In early April, 2010. Kind of a cold and slippery hike, as I remember, and the mist from these large falls prevented any closer shots.

 

Gotta get the archives cleaned out - spring is coming!!

1 2 3 5 7 ••• 79 80