View allAll Photos Tagged desing
Taken Nov 7, 2014 at Val des Monts Quebec Canada
Thanks for your visits, faves and comments...(c)rebfoto
8/36 Film Languedoc-Roussillon Holiday:
A place we visited near PErpignan - I try to sum up my last holiday this week..;)
See all other 35 pictures of this "film":
www.flickr.com/photos/flickranet/sets/72157634532561188/
Technical: Handheld, f/11, 1/250s, ISO100, 24mm, editing with Aperture.
Im Ortszentrum des 120-Seelen-Dorfes Minichhofen (GM Ravelsbach, HL) steht an der örtlichen Hauptstrasse, der L 48, nach Gettsdorf diese etwa 4m hohe historistische Figurensäule aus Zogelsdorfer Sandstein. Er ruht in 243m SH im Ried "Wiesboden" auf einem quadratischen Grundfundament auf dem ein kurzer nach obenhin gestufter Sockel aufliegt. Am Sockel ein quaderförmiges Postament das an drei Seiten rechteckige seichte Kartuschen zeigt, mit eingezogenen Ecken. Der Kartuschentext ist komplett abgewittert, 1845 gerade noch zu erkennen. Am Postament eine vorkragende Deckplatte auf der sich ein gestufter Säulensockel befindet. Am Sockel eine toskanische Säule die sich nach obenhin verjüngt, unterhalb ein Basalring, oberhalb ein Echinus der unterhalb gestuft ist. Auf der Säule ein quadratischer Figurensockel auf dem ein kleines Wolkenpostament aufliegt. Darauf die Figurengruppe der Hl.Dreifaltigkeit vom Typus Gnadenstuhl vom Sonntagsberg. Es zeigt Gottvater am Wolkenthron sitzend, mit Tiara am Haupt, der seinen toten Sohn Jesus Christus am Kreuz mit beiden Händen hält. Zu beider Füssen der Hl.Geist in Form einer Taube mit weit ausgestreckten Flügeln. Stifter und Stiftungsgrund sind unbekannt.
Standort: GPS48.558224, 15.902565
Denkmalschutz OID 13163 nach § 2a
Collège des Bernardins
The Collège of Bernardins, or Collège Saint-Bernard, located no 20, rue de Poissy in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, is a former Cistercian college of the historic University of Paris. Founded by Stephen of Lexington, abbot of Clairvaux, and built from 1248 with the encouragement of Pope Innocent IV, it served until the French Revolution as the residence for the Cistercian monks, students at the University of Paris.
After an overall renovation completed in September 2008, it is now a place for meetings, dialogues, training and culture, offering a rich program of public conferences and symposia, exhibitions, concerts, activities for young people and a theological and biblical studies center. Since 2009, it houses the Académie catholique de France.
It has been the subject of a classification for French historical monuments since 10 February 1871.
Une vue de nuit de cette fameuse route des tamarins qui a libéré l'ouest de l'ile de la réunion de ses angoissants bouchons
Une approche longue et difficile (deux heures dont une demi-heure à plat-ventre) qui s'est terminée face au soleil, afin d'être "à bon vent", de limiter la zone de découvert, et de garder à distance le chien de ferme. Heureusement la chaleur restait supportable (25°).
Comptées 6, mais le double de terriers. Elles sont trop mignonnes.
A long and difficult approach (two hours including half an hour crawling) that ended with a backlighting, in order to be "in good wind", to limit the open area, and to keep away the farm dog. Fortunately, the heat remained bearable (25°).
Count six, but double the burrows. They’re too cute.
Das Gebäude des Landgerichtes wurde 1903 bis 1905 errichtet.
Der Justizpalast wurde umfangreich restauriert und im Frühjahr 2013 wieder eröffnet.
Das Stadtwappen besteht aus einem liegenden nach oben geöffneten roten Halbmond zwischen zwei roten Sternen auf silbernem (weißem) Grund.
The building of the district court was built 1903 to 1905.
The Palace of Justice was extensively restored and reopened in the spring of 2013.
The coat of arms consists of a lying upwards red half-moon between two red stars on a silver (white) ground.
Des bisous amicaux se sont envolés dans le ciel pour venir embellir vos rêves et adoucir votre nuit...
Zone protégée qui abrite environ deux millions d'ha de dunes et de plaines couvertes de gravier, formant l'un des territoires continentaux les plus inhospitaliers du monde. Cette côte est un littoral périlleux souvent noyé de brouillard, cimetière de navires imprudents !
Choucas des tours . Petit corvidé aux yeux bleus .
Parc de la Seille - Jardin Jean-marie Pelt
57000 - METZ
FRANCE
The Hôtel des Invalides (English: "house of invalids"), commonly called Les Invalides (French pronunciation: ​[lezɛ̃valid]), is a complex of buildings in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France, containing museums and monuments, all relating to the military history of France, as well as a hospital and a retirement home for war veterans, the building's original purpose. The buildings house the Musée de l'Armée, the military museum of the Army of France, the Musée des Plans-Reliefs, and the Musée d'Histoire Contemporaine. The complex also includes the former hospital chapel, now national cathedral of the French military, and the adjacent former Royal Chapel known as the Dôme des Invalides, the tallest church building in Paris at a height of 107 meters. The latter has been converted into a shrine of some of France's leading military figures, most notably the tomb of Napoleon.