View allAll Photos Tagged Length

by VALDAI HELIOS-44-2 58mm F2.0

87.0mm (35mm equivalent focal length)

LAUNCHED:1973

LENGTH:22m (71ft)

BEAM:5.4m (19ft)

DRAFT:2.5m (8ft 6in)

DISPLACEMENT:46 tonnes (full load)

LOCATION:Auckland, New Zealand

PRICE:NZD $445,000.00

 

Sealestial is the ultimate family performance cruiser in premium condition and also setup for two handed sailing with ease. She is professionally built and one of only 20 in the world built at the Southern Ocean Yard to challenge existing race records. An impressive Vessel with a spacious well laid out interior. This includes five cabins plus saloon a huge galley and two cockpits. The private aft master cabin opens out to its own cockpit offering total privacy. Main cockpit has fold out table and saloon has a feature walnut dining table that seats 8 comfortably. This is a very well priced vessel for comfortable, relaxed cruising – now ready to be appreciated by her new owners.

 

Built Southern Ocean Shipyard, Southampton

#4345159 After a lunch break Christina Aguilera and Cam Gigandet are back to work in West Hollywood, CA on their film "Burlesque" on January 11, 2010 where the pair shoot scenes on a beautifully detailed classic Triumph motorcycle.

Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500

My LE Wedding Cinderella Doll has been fully deboxed. She is posed standing, supported by the included display stand. With her floor length multi-layered skirt she should be able to free stand, but I didn't haven't tried to stand her that way. She is photographed from all angles.

 

On my second attempt to get the Limited Edition Wedding Cinderella 17'' Doll from eBay, I finally got her! I got her with the help of a fellow collector. She is #450 of 500, and was originally sold by the Japan Disney Store. There is a Japanese sticker on the bottom of the box. She was shipped double boxed, and very well packed. She arrived in perfect condition.

 

She is very beautiful, and has a serene expression, rather than the grumpy pout of the LE Ballgown Cinderella doll. Her lips have a slight smile, which is part of why she has a more pleasant expression than the other doll, who shares the same face mold. She is glancing in the opposite direction of the Ballgown Cinderella, and her skin has a matte surface, rather than the shiny pearly surface of the Ballgown doll. Her pale yellow wedding gown has many differently sized and colored rhinestones enhancing the printed floral pattern. There are also several small jeweled plastic butterflies in the skirt, hidden amongst the flowers. The decorations continue throughout the back of the dress. There are also faux pearl buttons on her sleeves and on the back of her bodice. Her skirt is very full with a long train, and is in three differently colored layers. Under her skirts is a 3/4 length single layer tulle petticoat. Attached to her hair is an oversized pale yellow sheer chiffon veil. She has golden earrings and a jeweled golden tiara. Her wedding ring is a floral design with five golden beads; it is pinned to her hand. She has the old style legs, with fixed ankles. She is wearing simple ivory heels, with no decorations.

 

I will be posting a full set of detailed photos of this doll. She will be shown boxed, during deboxing, and fully deboxed, both by herself and with other Disney Store dolls.

 

Cinderella Limited Edition Royal Wedding Doll - Live Action Film - 17''

US Disney Store

$500.00

Item No. 6003040901179P

 

Released and Sold Out online March 13, 2015 (US and Europe)

Released and Sold Out online April 3, 2015 (50 units sold in Japan)

Purchased second hand April 17, 2015

Received April 21, 2015

#450 of 500

 

Butterfly

The Disney Store presents the Disney Film Collection Limited Edition Cinderella Wedding Doll. Inspired by her royal wedding in the new Disney live action film, this heirloom bride is a stunning vision to behold in her bejeweled ivory gown.

 

Magic in the details...

 

Please Note: Purchase of this item is limited to 1 per Guest.

 

• Numbered Limited Edition of 500

• Certificate of Authenticity

• Bridal gown of shimmering pale gold organza layered over ivory satin

• Gown embellished with delicate floral artwork, multicolored rhinestones, and sculptured, jeweled butterflies with iridescent wings

• Pearl buttons enhance the back of the gown and sleeves

• Flowing, full-length chiffon veil

• Golden tiara with intricately sculptured and jeweled pearlescent flowers

• Pearl toned wedding ring

• Delicate floral earrings

• Molded ivory shoes

• Display stand included

• Meticulously designed and crafted by Disney Store Artists to ensure every detail was captured

• Arrives in a dramatic full-length window presentation box with fold open ''doors'' and magnetic closure

• Inspired by Disney's live-action movie Cinderella

• Part of the Disney Film Collection

 

The bare necessities

 

• Intended for adult collectors - Not a child's toy

• Plastic / polyester

• 17'' H

• Imported

 

Safety

 

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.

www.social6.com/alexkane Camera: Nikon 1 J4

Aperture: f/4.0

Exposure: ¹⁄₃₀ sec at f/4.0

ISO: 160

Lens: 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8

Focal Length: 18.5mm (49mm in 35mm equivalent)

A Commonwealth Period Full Length Mirror

 

narra

95” x 61 1/2” (241 cm x 156 cm)

 

Opening bid: PHP 10,000

 

Lot 1199 of the Leon Gallery auction on 28 to 30 January 2022. Please see leonexchange.com for more details.

Thanks to the Nailbourne project, I now understand how the communities and landscape fots in along its length, though that a bubbling noisy stream can just vanish then appear miles away is very difficult to get your head round. The Nailbourne only fully flows in very wet years, but when it does, the beds that are dry now can be several feet deep.

 

But downstream of Littlebourne, where the Nailbourne becomes the Little Stour, it is wider, about six feet wide, clogged with reeds and weeds, but also was used to power to large mills. They both stand, one between Littlebourne and Wickhambreaux, and the other in Wickhambreaux itself, though is now just a house But is a large white clapboard building, with a large wheel.

 

These days, the village looks very prosperous, all grand houses or cottage conversions.

 

From here, the Little Stour makes its way over the marshes which centuries ago was the Wantsum Channel, so Wickhambreaux was almost a seaside town.

 

------------------------------------------

 

The interior of this very pretty church is dominated by nineteenth-century work. The whole of the chancel and baptistry is lined with dark brown encaustic tiles, hiding a straightforward fourteenth-century church. The east window is an early example of American Art Nouveau in England, and dominates the entire building. It was designed by Baron Arild Rosenkrantz in 1896. Above the window are stencilled paintings of angels ascending, which can also be seen in the nave, whilst the roof there has a charming star-spangled sky. At the south-west corner is a vestry - screened off by an eighteenth-century screen which may have formed part of the refitting of the chancel paid for by Mary Young. Her monument in the chancel records that 'infirm from her youth she protracted life to the 68th year of her age'. She left £100 for wainscotting and ornamenting the chancel. The interior viewed from the east gives an unusual appearance as the aisles flank the tower (see also Sandhurst).

 

www.kentchurches.info/church.asp?p=Wickhambreaux

 

------------------------------------------

 

WICKHAM BREAUS

LIES adjoining to Littleborne north-eastward, being usally called Wickham Brook. It is likewise called Wickham by Wingham, to distinguish it from the two other parishes of the same name in this county. In Domesday it is written Wicheham, a name derived from its situation near the banks of the river, which runs close to it. There is only one borough in it, viz. the borough of Wickham, which comprehends the whole parish.

 

Wickham is a low, flat, and unpleasant situation, and lying so near the marshes cannot but be unhealthy, the land throughout it is in general good and sertile, especially near the village, where the fields are very large and level ground. The village, in number about twenty houses, stands at the south-east boundary of the parish, built round a green, over which the road leads to Ickham, having the church and court-lodge on one side, and the parsonage, a handsome brick house, on the other. At the further end of the green, the Lesser Stour crosses the road, and turns a corn-mill belonging to the manor, beyond it is only one house, called the Stone-house, being built of squared stones and slints in chequers, and by the arched windows and door-ways seems of some antiquity. The parish stretches a good distance northward, as far as Groveferry, the house of which is within it, and the greater Stour river, over a level of about 500 acres of marsh land, which extend from the river into a sinus, with a ridge of upland on each side, to within a quarter of a mile of the village. North eastward from which is the Saperton, formerly the property of the Beakes's, who resided here as early as king Henry the VIIIth.'s reign; it was sold by them to the Furneses, whence it came by marriage, with Copthall, in this parish, to the St. John's, viscounts Bolingbroke, who have lately sold it, but one of the family of Beake, many of whom lie buried in this church, now occupies it. A little beyond this is Newnham, once accounted a manor, formerly belonging to the Ropers, lords Teynham, afterwards to the Bartholomews, then to Joseph Brooke, esq. of Rochester, and now to his devisee the Rev. John Kenward Shaw Brooke, of Town-Malling.—Hence among the marshes is the hamlet of Grove, through which the road leads across them to the right over the lesser Stour, to Wingham, Ash, and the eastern parts of Kent, and to the left by Grove-ferry over the Greater Stour, to the northern part of the country and the Isle of Thanet. There is no other wood in the parish excepting Trendley park. There is no fair.

 

At the time of taking the survey of Domesday, in the year 1080, this place was part of those possessions with which that king had enriched his half-brother Odo, the great bishop of Baieux. Accordingly it is thus entered in that record, under the general title of his lands:

 

In Donamesford hundred, the bishop himself holds in demesne Wicheham. It was taxed at four sulings. The arable land is eleven carucates. In demesne there are two carucates, and thirty-six villeins, with thirty-two cottagers having nine carucates. There is a church, and one priest who gives forty shillings per annum. There is one park, and two mills of fifty shillings, and two saltpits of thirtytwo pence, and three fisheries of four shillings, and thirtytwo acres of meadow. Pasture for three hundred sheep and for thirty-one beasts. Wood for the pannage of eighty bogs. In the time of king Edward the Confessor it was worth twenty-five pounds, when he received it twenty pounds, now thirty pounds. There belong to this manor in Canterbury three plats of land paying six shillings and eight pence. Alured Biga held it of king Edward. Moreover there belongs to this manor half a suling of free land, which Sired held of Alured Biga, and Goisfrid, son of Badland, now holds it of the bishop of Baieux, and it is and was worth separately sixty shillings.

 

Four years afterwards the bishop was disgraced, and all his possessions were consiscated to the crown, of which this manor appears afterwards to have been held by the Cliffords. Walter, son of Walter de Clifford, possessed it in the reign of king John, and with Agnes de Cundy, his wife, was a good benefactor to St. Augustine's abbey, and that of St. Radigund. (fn. 1) By the marriage of Margaret, daughter and heir of Walter Clifford, with John de Brewse, it passed into that name, and William de Brewse, or de Braiosa, as they were written in Latin, was possessed of it in the 42d year of king Henry III. His descendant William de Brewse, lord of the honour of Brembre, in Sussex, and of Gower, in Wales, as he stiled himself, whose ancestor came into England with the Conqueror, who gave him the castle of Brember, and whose descendant afterwards, by the marriage with Bertha, daughter and one of the coheirs of Milo, earl of Hereford, became possessed of the castles of Brecknock and Gower likewife, and bore for his arms, Azure, a lion rampant, between twelve cross-croslets, or; though I find by the pedigrees of this family, that his ancestors bore Azure, three bars vaire, argent, and gules. He was several times summoned to parliament in king Edward I.'s reign, as was his son of the same name, both in that and Edward II.'s reign, and died possessed of this manor in the 19th year of the latter. Very soon after which it appears, with the church appendant to it, to have come into the possession of Edmund of Woodstock, earl of Kent, half brother to king Edward II. (fn. 2) After which it descended to his brother John Plantagenet, likewife earl of Kent, it being then held of the king in sergeantry. He died anno 26 Edward III. upon which Joane his sister, commonly called the Fair Maid of Kent, wife of Sir Thomas Holand, became his heir, who in her right not only possessed this manor, but became earl of Kent likewise. She afterwards married Edward the black prince, and died in the 9th year of king Richard II. being succeeded in this manor then held in capite, by Thomas Holand, earl of Kent, her son by her first husband, whose two sons, Thomas and Edward, both earls of Kent, and the former created Duke of Surry, in turn succeeded to it, and the latter dying anno 9 Henry IV. his five sisters became his coheirs, and on a partition made between them, Edmund, earl of March, son of Eleanor, late countess of March, the eldest of them became entitled to this manor in his mother's right, being the last earl of March of this family, for he died s. p. in the 3d year of king Henry VI. being then possessed of it. The year after which, Joane, wife of Sir John Gray, appears by the escheat rolls to have been entitled to it; not long after which it became the property of the family of Tibetot, or Tiptoft, as they were usually called, in whom it continued down to John Tiptost, earl of Worcester, who was attainted and beheaded in 1471, anno 10 Edward IV. king Henry being then restored to the crown. He lest an infant son Edward, who, though he was afterwards restored in blood by king Edward IV. yet I do not find that he was ever reinstated in the possession of this manor, which remained in the crown till the reign of king Henry VIII. who granted it, with the advowson of the church, to Sir Matthew Browne, of Beechworth-castle, who in the 22d year of it, passed it away to Lucy, widow of his uncle Sir Anthony Browne, standard-bearer of England, whose grandson Anthony was, anno I and 2 of Philip and Mary, created viscount Montague, and died possessed of this manor anno 34 Elizabeth, and by his will devised it to his eldest son by his second wife, Sir George Browne, who was of Wickham Breaus, and his grandson Sir George Browne, K. B. leaving two daughters his coheirs, Winifrid, married to Basil Brooks, esq. of Salop, and Eleanor, to Henry Farmer, esq. of Oxfordshire, they joined in the sale of it, at the latter end of Charles II.'s reign, to Sir H. Palmer, bart. of Wingham, who died possessed of it in 1706, s. p. and by his will devised it to his nephew Sir Thomas Palmer, bart. who died in 1723, and by his will gave it to his natural son Herbert Palmer, esq. who married Bethia, one of the daughters of Sir Thomas D'Aeth, bart. of Knowlton, who died in 1760, s. p., having devised this manor, with the advowson of the church appendant, to his widow. She afterwards married John Cosnan, esq. who in her right became possessed of it, and died in 1778, s. p. leaving her furviving, upon which she again became entitled to the possession of it, and continued owner of it till her death in 1797, on which it came to her nephew Sir Narborough D'Aeth, bart. of Knowlton, the present owner of it. A court leet and court baron is held for this manor.

 

Trendley park, now accounted a manor of itself, is situated at the north-west boundary of this parish, being entirely separated from the rest of it by that of Littleborne intervening. It was part of the possessions of Odo, bishop of Baieux, and is noticed in the survey of Domesday, in the description of the manor of Wickham above recited, in which it is mentioned as being then a park; and it should seem that at least part of it was then accounted as appurtenant to that manor; though in the description of the manor of Littleborne, in the same survey, which then belonged to the abbey of St. Augustine, it appears that the bishop had lands belonging to that manor too lying within his park here. Of this manor the bishop of Baieux has in his park as much land as is worth sixty shillings, says the record. In part of the recompence for which, the bishop seems to have given the abbot the manor of Garwinton, in Littleborne, and other land within the manor of Leeds, as may be seen by the entries of both these manors in the same record. Soon after which there was another exchange of land made between the bishop and archbishop Lanfranc, for some which lay within his park of Wikeham. What is remarkable in this instrument is, that it is given in two languages, in Saxon and Latin, but neither is a translation of the other, for both are originals, as was a frequent custom of that time. Appendant to it is the bishop's seal in wax, representing him on one side on horseback, with his sword and spurs, as an earl, and on the other habited as a bishop, with his pastoral staff; being perhaps the only seal of Odo at this time extant. (fn. 3) By all which it appears, that this park is much more antient than that of Woodstock, which has been accounted the first inclosed park in England. How long it continued an inclosed park, I have no where found; but in the beginning of king Henry VI.'s reign it was not so, as appears by the escheat-rolls of the 3d year of it, after the death of Edmund, earl of March, at which time there were two hundred acres of wood in it. He was lord of the manor of Wickham, and Trendley park was chiefly at that time certainly appurtenant to it, and continued so whilst in the possession of the same owners, which it did most probably till the attainder of John Tiptost, earl of Worcester, in the 10th year of king Edward IV. when they both came into the hands of the crown, and though king Henry VIII. afterwards granted the manor of Wickham to Sir Matthew Browne, yet I do not find that Trendley park was granted with it. From which time it has had separate owners. For some time it has been the property of the family of Denne, who continue at this time the owners of it. It lies in an unpleasant, lonely part of the parish, facing Westbere, and consists of three hundred acres of woodland, and a house called the Park-house. There is a high road through the middle of it from Stodmarsh to Canterbury market, which in king Edward II.'s reign, was attempted to be shut up, but the sheriff, with the posse comitatus, was ordered to open it again, as being an antient and allowed high road.

 

Charities.

Andrew Holness, of Seton, in Ickham, by will in 1554, gave to the poor 2s. in money and bread, to be distributed yearly; the churchwardens to take so much yearly out of his lands in Ickham and Wickham, except his house and garden at Seton, in case his executors did not give the same yearly.

 

Henry Sloyden, of Wickham Breaus, by will in 1568, gave for the use of the poor and Littleborne, in equal portions, a piece of land containing six acres and a half in the latter parish, called Church-close, which is distributed twice a year by the respective minister and churchwardens, and is of the annual produce of 4l.

 

John Smith, rector of this parish, by deed in 1656, gave a school-room, and a house and garden for a schoolmaster, in this parish, for teaching the children of it. The master to be chosen from one of his relations in preference, if any such could be found, is vested in the rector and churchwardens of this parish.

 

Sir Henry Palmer, of Bekesborne, by his will in 1611, gave the sum of 10s. to each of the several parishes of Wickham, Stodmarsh, Littleborne, and five others therein mentioned, to be paid into the hands of the minister and churchwardens yearly, out of his manor and lands of Well-court, at Michaelmas, towards the relief of the poor of each of them.

 

Thomas Belke, D. D. rector of this parish, by will in 1712, gave 501. for the putting out of five poor children of this parish apprentices.

 

There are about thirty poor constantly relieved, and casually seventy.

 

This parish is within the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the diocese of Canterbury, and deanry of Bridge.

 

¶The church, which is dedicated to St. Andrew, consists of three isles and one chancel, having at the west end a square tower, in which hang six bells. The church is not large, but is handsome and neat. In the middle isle are several memorials for the Beakes, of Saperton. In the south isle for the Larkins, who lived at Grove, in this parish. In the east window are remains of good painted glass, viz. the arms of Edward the black price and of Mortimer, quartered with Burgh, and a representation of Herod's daughter beheading John the Baptist. In the chancel, on the pavement, is the figure of a priest in brass, and inscription, for Henry Welde, rector, obt. 1420. A gravestone, and monument for Alexander Young, B D. rector of this parish, who rebuilt this parsonage-house, and repaired that of Eastchurch, of which he was vicar likewife, at the expence of 2000l. obt. March 21, 1755. A memorial for John Smith, rector, obt. Oct. 28, 1658. In the church-yard are many headstones, and a tombstone for the family of Beake. In the windows of this church there were formerly many different shields of arms, long since demolished.

 

This church was always an appendage to the manor, and continues so at this time, Sir Narborough D' Aeth, bart. owner of the manor of Wickham, being the present patron of it.

 

There was antiently both a rectory and vicarage in this church, which continued till the year 1322, when on a vacancy of the latter, Richard de Newcastle, the rector, petitioned archbishop Walter Reynolds, that they might be consolidated, which was granted, and they have continued in that state to the present time. (fn. 4)

 

This rectory is valued in the king's books at 29l. 12s. 6d. and the yearly tenths at 2l. 19s. 3d. In 1588 it was valued at 250l. communicants one hundred and sixty-three. In 1640 the same. There are eighteen acres of glebe-land.

 

The marsh-lands in this parish, within Wickham and Preston valleys, pay a modus of two-pence an acre, and those within Newnham 1½d. only, in lieu of all tithes.

 

www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-kent/vol9/pp158-166

Blade length 5". Thickness - 0.13". High Carbon steel blade. Lapland curly birch handle. Will be available also in Damascus steel and Swedish powder technology steel Elmax.

Megan Fox appeared to be less than enthused as she left with her fiance Brian Austin Green and his son Kassius Green at Daphne's Greek Cafe at the Empire Center in Burbank, CA today.

 

Get celebrity gossip on famous people, find Hollywood celebrity pictures.

  

Blade Length: 2 1/4 inches

Blade Width: 1 inch

Blade Thickness: 3/32 inch flat blade

Blade Material: 154 CM Stainless

Handle Length: 3 1/2 inches

Total Knife Length: 5 34 inches

 

Price: SOLD - AVAILABLE BY ORDER

Shipping, handling, insurance: $15.00 USD for domestic shipments

TO PURCHASE CALL RANDY @ 928-337-2594 or email him at randylee.knives@yahoo.com

 

These little neck knives are a great hunting companion! They can be worn around the neck..in or outside the shirt or detach the chain and wear it in your pocket! The handle is made of black/grey Micarta accented with nickel silver pins and thong hole. Randy used red fiber liners for added beauty and stability. The 154 CM flat blade is light to carry and easy to sharpen with notches along it's spine for better grip. The entire knife is stonewashed for an antique patina. The camo/reptilian pattern Kydex sheath includes a neck chain.

 

199

Nike Air Max Goadome, ACG, Men’s Size 10.5, Black, leather, Boots, 599474-050, UPC 00887225390624, Release Year 2013, Full-Grain Leather upper, All Conditions Gear construction, Waterproof, Full length Air-Sole midsole, Cushioned midsole, Black leather upper, rugged lug pattern, Black on Black colorway, gusseted tongue, Water-resistant leather upper, rubber overlay on sides and toe, Water shield inner membrane, Phylon midsole, All-Trac rubber outsole, metal eyelets, mid-cut boot, Sneakerboot,

This is a lovely full-length dress with a thigh-high split. Such a pity I've never been able to give it a real outing.

Composite of images taken by the Cassini spacecraft from Feb 23-25, 2011 in the Wide Angle continuous band (CB2) infrared wavelength filter.

 

Images have been coordinated and stacked to that the full length of the giant north temperate zone storm can be seen. The main whorl of the storm appears to be in the middle part of the second image from the left and appears as a dark zone oriented WSW-ENEsurrounded by brighter clouds.

 

Images credit: NASA / JPL / Space Sciences Institute / Mike Malaska

by SIGMA 60mm F2.8 DN

120.0mm ( 35mm equivalent focal length )

Angelica in Victorian London

The Theodosian Walls were situated between the Sea of ​​Marmara and the Golden Horn and have a length of 6.5 km.

 

The walls were completed in 413 during the reign of Theodosius II (408–50). The wall was given his name, but was actually built under the supervision of Anthemius of Byzantium, a praefectus praetorio of the Eastern Roman Empire.

 

From 439 onwards, the sea walls were built along the Golden Horn and the Sea of ​​Marmara (Propontis), thus walling the entire peninsula on which the city was situated.

  

The Theodosian Walls consisted of:

- the main inner wall (5 meters thick and 12 meters high); this was separated by a terrace (peribolos) from

- the lower outer wall (2 meters thick and 8.5 meters high).

 

An outer terrace, the parateichion, extended between the outer wall and the moat. The moat was about 20 m (66 ft) from the outer wall. The moat itself was over 20 m (66 ft) wide and as much as 10 m (33 ft) deep, with a 1.5 m (5 ft) high crenellated wall on the inside, which served as a first line of defense.

 

Access to the outer wall from the city was provided through the main gates at the base of the towers of the inner wall. The outer wall also had towers, which were placed about halfway between the towers of the inner wall. They were spaced at a distance of 48–78 m (150–250 ft) from each other. Of the towers of the outer wall, 62 have survived.

 

The walls of Constantinople were notoriously impregnable throughout the Middle Ages. Greek engineers used a much more effective construction technique than others in the Middle Ages. The walls in the Byzantine Empire were usually not solid, but consisted of double walls filled with rubble, which allowed gaps to be quickly repaired. Numerous armies of Bulgarians, Avars, Kipchaks, Russians, Galatians and Arabs failed to penetrate the walls. The first breach of the walls came in 1204, when the Fourth Crusade laid the city to waste. Two centuries later, the city had not yet recovered from the damage of the Crusade, and in 1453, after a relatively short siege, it fell into the hands of the Turkish Ottomans.

leg length: 82cm 32.3''

weight: 29.4kg 64.8lb

foot length: 20cm 7.9''

full bust: 78cm 30.7''

height: 167cm 5'6''

 

brand: AutomaticWoman

  

www.automaticwoman.com

Electrical, data, audio, sensor cables, many types, lengths, etc.

Tornado RB199

 

Rolls Royce

 

Jet Engine Turbine Rotor Blade

 

Part No JJ115232

 

Length 5cm

 

NSN 2840-99-325-2462

 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbine_blade

Length 84"

Width average 38"

Thickness 2.5"

Two Tone Sleeveless Empire Sweetheart Floor Length Mermaid Satin Bridesmaid Formal Dress

Designer Discount coupon code: TFbpJI. 10%

goo.gl/VJBwnL

length 62"

riser: Bubinga

limbs: Elm, carbon, fiberglass

tips: micarta

ATK Rocket Garden

 

TX-526-2 CASTOR IV

Length: 32 ft

Diameter: 40 in.

Full weight: 23,658 lb

Burn Time: 54.3 sec

Thrust: 84,860 lb

 

The Castor IV motor was developed as a strap-on booster for the Delta launch vehicle. It has also been used on Athena H and on Europe's Maxus microgravity suborbital carrier. The TX-526-2 motor incorporates an eleven-degree-canted nozzle in its design. Castor motors first flew in 1971 and are used today as strap-on boosters for the Atlas IIAS launch system.

Delicate Arch trail.

Length: 3 miles roundtrip

Difficulty: Moderate

 

Description: Delicate Arch is the most recognizable arch in Arches National Park, and perhaps anywhere in the world. It also happens to be located along one of the most dynamic hiking trails within Arches National Park. More than 480 feet above the parking lot and trailhead in the valley below, Delicate Arch is hidden in a bowl at the top of one of the park’s famous sandstone fins. Delicate Arch is freestanding, and magnificently alone in the natural sandstone bowl, standing out against the multitude of horizontal planes around it. The arch was once part of the upper section of the fin, until erosion took its toll upon the sandstone throughout the years, and now Delicate Arch is all that remains of that Entrada sandstone formation.

 

The Delicate Arch Trailhead is located on the Wolfe Ranch turnoff, which is 11.5 miles up the Arches Entrance Road. The right turn to Delicate Arch is advertised at the turnoff, and the trailhead is on the left side of the road, at the ranch. The trail is rugged and steep, especially near the end as it mounts the sloped side of the sandstone fin. Along the way, visitors will pass a pioneer homestead, Ute Indian petroglyphs, an overgrown streambed, throngs of juniper, a smaller arch, and the famous slickrock for which the Moab area is world-famous.

 

Delicate Arch Trailhead

The trail starts at a fairly large parking lot off the side of the road, passes the old Wolfe Homestead, and then crosses a bridge over Salt Wash.

 

Wolfe Ranch

This homestead was built by a disabled Civil War vet, John Wesley Wolfe, in 1888 and inhabited until 1910, when the aging owner moved back to Ohio.

 

Ute Petroglyphs

This panel of rock art is attributed to the Ute culture. In includes a number of bighorn sheep, horses and dogs.

 

Frame Arch

Frame Arch is next to invisible when compared with the splendor of Delicate Arch just around the corner; most hikers barely even recognize the arch on its own merits. However, Frame Arch is famous for being the perfect window through which to photograph Delicate Arch, and many people use it to frame their shots of its more photogenic sibling, as its name suggests.

 

Delicate Arch

Delicate Arch has graced many magazine covers, mantle pieces, coffee tables, stamps, license plates, and a variety of other media. It is an international attraction, and has drawn its fair share of abuse over the years, including (now illegal) climbing, and ignorant pyrotechnics.

 

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Trier, Thebäerstraße, St. Paulin (St. Paulinus' Church).

 

The length of the towering nave and choir is 52 m and the slender bell tower, including the peak, has a height of 53 m.

 

The former collegiate church of St. Paulin in the north of the city of Trier, with its slightly more austere Baroque appearance, surprises with its light-flooded interior and the colorful and sumptuous décor of the late Baroque. The first church on this site was built in the 4th century by St. Felix, bishop of Trier, in the Roman burial ground. It was destroyed by fire in 1039 and in 1148 a new building was built as a collegiate church in the Romanesque style. After it had been destroyed in 1674 by the troops of Louis XIV, was the reconstruction in its present form between 1729 and 1756 under Elector and Archbishop Franz Georg von Schönborn (Mainz 1682 - Koblenz 1756), the builder and almost sole financier was. Trier, Thebäerstraße, St. Paulin (St. Paulinus' Church).

 

The length of the towering nave and choir is 52 m and the slender bell tower, including the peak, has a height of 53 m.

 

The former collegiate church of St. Paulin in the north of the city of Trier, with its slightly more austere Baroque appearance, surprises with its light-flooded interior and the colorful and sumptuous décor of the late Baroque. The first church on this site was built in the 4th century by St. Felix, bishop of Trier, in the Roman burial ground. It was destroyed by fire in 1039 and in 1148 a new building was built as a collegiate church in the Romanesque style. After it had been destroyed in 1674 by the troops of Louis XIV, was the reconstruction in its present form between 1729 and 1756 under Elector and Archbishop Franz Georg von Schönborn (Mainz 1682 - Koblenz 1756), the builder and almost sole financier was.

 

—————————————————————

 

Features and functions

 

As well as being the architect of the building, Neumann contributed his Rococo architectural flair to several internal elements, including the stucco work, ornate altars, and ciborium. The sculptor Ferdinand Tietz carried out several of Neumann's plans, carving elements such as the statuary and choir stalls.

 

The ceiling of the nave features a large fresco painted by Christoph Thomas Scheffler, portraying scenes from the life of St Paulinus and depictions of the martyrdom of the Theban Legion.

 

Organ-builder Romanus Benedict Nollet worked on the organ between 1753 and 1756. Klais Orgelbau, an organ building and restoration company, restored and electrified the pipe organ before 1934, and renewed it in 1991.

 

The church's four bells were cast by the brothers Charles and Joseph Perrin between 1821 and 1822. As few European bells from the 19th century survived two world wars, the bells are considered historically important.

  

See also:-

 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St._Paulinus,_Trier

Camera: Nikon 1 J4

Aperture: f/2.0

Exposure: ¹⁄₆₄₀ sec at f/2.0

ISO: 160

Lens: 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8

Focal Length: 18.5mm (49mm in 35mm equivalent)

by FUJINON XF35mm F1.4 R

52.5mm ( 35mm equivalent focal length )

by Voigtländer NOKTON Classic 40mm F1.4 MC

80.0mm ( 35mm equivalent focal length )

No more thin, lifeless hair with Dreamcatchers Hair Extensions at Bedazzled Salon and Day Spa

Length 20.0 cm Width 2.9 cm

 

Made from gold with one inlaid pearl. The shape of the shaft is of a needle, and has no pattern. On the back of the shaft, in the middle, are enscribed the goldsmiths' brand characters ~ De Yu, Zu Jin ~

 

This is a genuine empress hairpin from the Qing dynasty but, towards the middle and end of this dynasty, they were available for anyone with enough money to buy from the gold merchants.

Physical Measurements

Length = 4.962 Inches

Width = 2.220 Inches

Height = 1.882 Inches

 

Wheel Diameter = 0.802 Inches

 

Wheel Thickness = 0.273 Inches

 

Width from Front Wheels = 2.188 Inches

Width from Rear Wheels = 2.188 Inches

 

Front Wheel Axle to Rear Wheel Axle Center = 3.055 Inches

by Voigtländer SUPER WIDE-HELIAR 15mm F4.5 Aspherical Ⅱ

30.0mm ( 35mm equivalent focal length )

by NIKKOR-S Auto 5cm F2

100.0mm ( 50mm equivalent focal length )

A very nice original Crown Grade with special order barrel length and stocks. Fitted with 32” barrels, a beavertail forend and a straight grip Monte Carlo butt stock this L.C. Smith Crown grade was most likely built as a trap gun. The gun is fit with a selectable Hunter One Single Trigger and automatic ejectors.

 

Both the stocks and barrels retain all original finish with only minor handling marks. The stock checkering is sharp and crisp with just a few small areas of wear on the forend. The recoil pad is a replacement but is in perfect condition. No visible cracks can be seen in the butt stock behind the lock plates or the top tang.

 

The receiver and forend iron have faded to a silver patina with only slight traces of original color case hardening visible in the protected areas under the top lever and on the bottom of the trigger plate. The trigger guard retains 85% original bluing with only slight fading on the tang near the trigger guard loop. The action and barrels are as tight as the day the gun was built.

 

Sheath knee-length chiffon bridesmaid dress with sweetheart neckline and zip back. This short chiffon bridesmaid dress features a pleated sweetheart bodice and satin wasitband accented with delicate handmade flower at empire.

- Sheath knee-length chiffon bridesmaid dress with pleated sweetheart bodice and satin waistband accented with handmade flower.

- Fully lined, with built-in bra and boning in bodice.

- Polyester; hand wash only, flat drying.

- Custom tailored short dress even if ordered in a standard size.

- Shipping weight: 1.5KG

www.ibuzone.com/short-floral-sheath-sweetheart-knee-lengt...

The tape measure goes from the tip to the bottom of the hilt: 5 feet 3 inches.

Length: 35.4m

Wing Span: 37.5m

Height: 7.5m

Speed 480km/h

1 2 ••• 65 66 68 70 71 ••• 79 80