View allAll Photos Tagged Federal
Suprema Corte julga o núcleo crucial da tentativa de golpe de Estado, 03 de setembro de 2025
Álbum: Fotos antigas de 30/11/2014
Bandeira Nacional
Localizada na Praça do Três Poderes, fotografada a partir do
Palácio do Supremo Tribunal Federal
Praça dos Três Poderes
Esplanada dos Ministérios
Brasília, Brasil
2020.11.25
Bremen
Name FEDERAL SAKURA
Type Bulk carrier
Flag Marshall Islands
IMO 9288291
MMSI 538007274
Callsign V7EO6
Year Built 2005
Length 190 m
Width 22 m
Draught Avg 7.8 m / ...
Speed Avg/Max 10.5 kn / 17.5 kn
Deadweight 32583 tons
Gross Tonnage 19165
AIS Class A
2018.09.25
Bremen
AIS Name FEDERAL KIVALINA
Type Bulk carrier
Flag Marshall Islands
IMO 9205885
MMSI 538006780
Callsign V7RF2
Year Built 2000
Length 200 m
Width 24 m
Draught Avg 7.7 m / ...
Speed Avg/Max 10.3 kn / 17.9 kn
Deadweight 36563 tons
Gross Tonnage 20659 tons
AIS Class A
A highly decorated industrial block seen in the rear of BTS Tire & Service on Broadway, in the city's famed Italian enclave of Federal Hill. Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
Una manzana industrial altamente decorado visto en la parte trasera de BTS Tire & Service sobre Broadway, en el famoso enclave italiano de Federal Hill. Providencia, Rhode Island, Estados Unidos.
Stitched image.
After the final defeat of Napoleon in 1815 at Waterloo, the victorious powers agreed to defend the German states (Deutscher Bund or German Confederation) from the inside in case of France would again try to attack and occupy Germany. For that reason, the confederation created five huge federal fortresses (Bundesfestung) which also protected its cities which were: Mainz, Luxemburg, Landau, Rastatt and Ulm.
Ulm was the biggest of the federal fortresses and works had started in 1842 employing some 8000 men. A network of forts encircled the fortress city of Ulm, among which was Fort Wilhelmsburg. It was built between 1842-1849. The fort was named after Wilhelm I., King of Württemberg and was able to shelter almost 7000 soldiers. From 1871 until 1898 it was the HQ of the Grenadier-Regiment „König Karl“ (5. Württembergisches) Nr. 123 and from 1898 until 1918 the Infanterie-Regiment „Kaiser Wilhelm, König von Preußen“ (2. Württembergisches) Nr. 120.
Source: tourismus.ulm.de/en/discover/ulm-and-neu-ulm/sights/feder... and de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesfestung_Ulm#XII_%E2%80%93_Wil...
Another shot from yesterday. I decided to convert this to b&w via Nik silver effex 2 as i really loved the contrast from the white water compared to the darker surrounds.
South Lawson, Blue Mountains.
Want to see this photograph on your wall? Get in touch via peter@peterhill.au or at peterhill.au/contact/
As Federal Baltic is moored at Riverland Ag in Duluth, Elbeborg passes on her way to Gavilon. 9/15/19
101 Federal Street in Boston's Financial District. Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
101 Federal Street en el distrito financiero de la ciudad. Boston, Massachusetts, EEUU.
plenty of clowns around nowadays who need a ride. mamiya 6MF 50mm f/4 + kodak portra 160. lab: the icon, los angeles, ca. scan: epson V750. exif tags: lenstagger.
GP40PH-2 4100 and GP40-2 4300 take DOTX 221, an FRA Geometry Car, westbound by WC Tower in Waldwick, NJ for testing on the Southern Tier. While NJ Transit houses equipment to inspect the right of ways on their system, the FRA still performs tests of their own bi-annually.
N24FE - Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 300 - Federal Express Corp.
at Toronto Lester B. Pearson Airport (YYZ)
c/n 20.355 - built in 2012
Not for packages!
Federal Mosel is docked at Morton Terminal, this is her first trip into the Great Lakes.
Picture also on Fednav fleet listing site. www.fednav.com/en/federal-mosel
ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways) Siemens Vectron 1293 097 operated by Rail Cargo Austria (RCA) with a empty var transport train from Italy to Slovakia seen while driving east at the station St. Egyden am Steinfeld (Lower Austria)
If you like the photo press "F"
Click on the photo to enlarge for a better view.
© Andreas Berdan - no unauthorized copying permitted
The Cosgrove House
Le capitaine Phillip L.Cosgrove, père, commandait le mangrove américain, le premier navire de sauvetage pour venir en aide aux victimes de l'explosion de l'U.S.S. en 1898. Maine dans le port de La Havane. Cette maison, acquise par Cosgrove en 1871, comprend des vestiges de la résidence d'un étage du juge fédéral James Locke. Afin d'accommoder sa famille grandissante, Cosgrove a payé 1 600 $ pour agrandir la maison à 2 1/2 étages. Rénové dans le style néo-grec, il présente un toit à pignon avec des balustres en gabarit et des volutes décoratives au sommet des colonnes carrées. Des adaptations au climat de Key West ont également été incorporées, notamment une citerne sous le plancher avec du poisson pour aider à garder l'eau fraîche et à éloigner les moustiques. Cosgrove a servi dans le service des phares jusqu'en 1906, lorsque son fils, Phillip, Jr., a pris ses fonctions. Trois générations de la famille Cosgrove ont occupé la maison jusqu'en 1947, date à laquelle la maison a été acquise par William Gamble (1916-1976), un bijoutier local et commissaire de la ville de Key West. Après la mort de Gamble, la maison a été transformée en 1978 en complexe hôtelier. La maison Cosgrove reflète le style architectural unique de Conch de Key West et a été inscrite au registre national des lieux historiques dans le cadre du quartier historique de Key West.
Captain Phillip L. Cosgrove, Sr., commanded the U.S. lighthouse tender Mangrove, the first rescue ship to aid victims of the 1898 explosion of the U.S.S. Maine in Havana harbor. This house, acquired by Cosgrove in 1871, incorporates remnants of federal judge James Locke's one-story residence. In order to accommodate his growing family, Cosgrove paid $1,600 to enlarge the house to 2 1/2-stories. Remodeled in the Greek Revival style, it features a gabled roof with jig-cut balusters and decorative scrolls at the tops of the square columns. Adaptations to the Key West climate were also incorporated, including a cistern under the floor with fish to help keep water fresh and keep out mosquitos. Cosgrove served in the Lighthouse Service until 1906, when his son, Phillip, Jr., took over his command. Three generations of the Cosgrove family occupied the house until 1947, when the house was acquired by William Gamble (1916-1976), a local jeweler and Key West city commissioner. Following Gamble's death, the house was converted in 1978 into a resort. The Cosgrove House reflects Key West's unique Conch architectural style, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as part of the Key West Historic District.