View allAll Photos Tagged 05

en el interior del centro comercial, Toronto, Canada

Ibis chauve en train de se nourrir sur les bandes herbeuses de l'aérodrome d'Yverdon-les-Bains ! Ce spécimen porte la bague 233 et porte une balise GPS, il fait partie d'un programme de réintroduction et protection de l'Ibis chauve en Europe 😊👍

Dank voor je commentaar

Danke für deinen Kommentar

Thank you for your comment

Gracias por tu comentario

Merci pour votre commentaire

Obrigado pelo seu comentário

  

ᴄᴋᴇʏ ᴘᴏsᴇs | ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs - ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ , ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ & ᴄᴜᴘ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ

 

TMD Event

 

CKEY Mainstore

  

ᴋᴀʟʙᴀᴄᴋ | ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴛᴀɴᴋ - ғᴜʟʟᴘᴀᴄᴋ

 

TMD Event

 

KALBACK Mainstore

  

ᴏᴅɪʀᴇɴ | ʙɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɴᴛs - ғᴀᴛᴘᴀᴄᴋ

 

TMD Event

 

ODIREN Mainstore

  

ɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴜʀʙᴀɴ | ᴠᴏᴏʀɴ sɴᴇᴀᴋᴇʀs - ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

 

NATIVE URBAN Mainstore

 

NATIVE URBAN Marketplace

  

Fake Society x Zane Overol.

Bonjour les amis Flickr

Depuis un mois, je suis très peu présent pour raison de santé, mais je vois gentiment le bout du tunnel 😊 Bonne journée à toutes et tous !

 

Bien amicalement, Jeanda

99 4511 hat in Mesendorf einen neuen Fotozug zusammengestellt und wartet nun auf die Abfahrt nach Lindenberg. - 18.05.2007

Der Zittauer Schmalspurtriebwagen VT 137 322 auf der Lößnitzgrundbahn vor Moritzburg. - 05.07.2008

City photography.

This will be a series of 26 photos.

Made in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.

Forest of Sénart

Château, Promenade du Bout du Monde

contrast program, Series: Cityscapes in der HafenCity, Hamburg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HafenCity

Imagen de la calle de Isaac Peral, en Zaragoza, que desemboca, a la altura del vehículo blanco, en la calle de San Miguel y continúa, desde ese punto, con el nombre de calle de Josefa Amar y Borbón, hasta llegar al Coso, al que pertenece el edificio que se ve al fondo.

En la esquina de las calles de Isaac Peral y de San Miguel, a la derecha de la fotografía, se encontraba el Teatro Circo, que se mantuvo en funcionamiento entre 1887 y 1961, siendo demolido el edificio en 1962. No llegué a conocer el edificio, pero fueron muchas las ocasiones en que oí hablar de él a mi madre, que asistió con frecuencia a las representaciones.

En el mismo entorno, concretamente, en la esquina opuesta al Teatro Circo, se encontraban los Cines Goya, que ya no funcionan, aunque se conserva el edificio. Finalmente, en El Coso, a escasos metros del edificio que se ve al fondo de la fotografía, está el Teatro Principal, única de las tres instalaciones que permanece activa.

 

Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar

Where does a thought go when It's forgotten?

The medieval castle on a cliff rising on the eastern side of the valley of the Hernád River, in the immediate vicinity of Boldogkőváralja. The Miocene andesite tuff Bodókő Hill, on which the castle stands, is part of the Zemplén Landscape Protection Area. Due to the beauty of the landscape and the relatively good condition of the castle, it is a popular hiking destination, which is one of the stops of the National Blue Tour.

 

The earliest part of the castle (an old tower surrounded by a fortification) was probably built after the Tartar invasion and was erected either by Ispán Tyba, son of Jaak of the tribe of Tomaj, or by Judge Aba Amadé. When Károly Róbert Anjou chased the Aba, the castle came to the Drugeth family, which was loyal to him, and later to Péter Czudar. In the 15th century, it became the property of Serbian princes István and György, and then of the Szapolyai family. In Turkish times, he often changed hands as one of the venues for the intense battles between the emperor and the king. It was acquired by the conquering György Rákóczi in 1666, later it became important several times in the Kuruc times, but even before the Rákóczi War of Independence, in 1701, it was made uninhabitable by the emperors. The ruin was taken possession of by the Jesuits in the 18th century, who used it as a grain warehouse. Later it became the property of the Péchy and then the Zichy family, who, however, no longer lived in the uncomfortable fortress, instead using a baroque castle built in the area of ​​the serf village. Despite the bombing of imperial soldiers and the devastating centuries that followed, it is one of our best-preserved medieval castles.

From Ludolf of Lüdinghausen 1406 established Borgmühle was formerly a building belonging to the castle Lüdinghausen. At that time for the Borgmühle own new Steverarm had to be dug out.

 

After the death of the last knight of Lüdinghausen, in 1443 the mill, just as the castle, to the bishop of Münster and later reached to the chapter. From the renewal of the mill in 1711 the stone inscription about the entrance testifies. Today the mill offers an optically wonderful picture in the heart of the town.

 

The current mill wheel comes from 1988 and was donated by the home association.

Sun rising over Carneddau Hills (not Snowdonia), Builth Wells, Powys, Wales

Photo taken on location in Second Life at Chess Wonderland

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Egypt/44/31/22

1 3 4 5 6 7 ••• 79 80