Back to photostream

Deconstruction

The roof was removed by the local Anglican bishop in 1749. Apparently there was a tax on roofs.

 

In a similar cost-cutting measure, the windows were shortened, reducing the amount spent on replacing stained glass blown out in storms.

1,743 views
0 faves
2 comments
Uploaded on August 4, 2015
Taken on July 21, 2015