Morrison’s Auto Inc. was started in 1958 by Bob Morrison while on vacation from his job at Harrison Chevrolet. It actually began as Bob’s Auto Repair, and then Bob got into some towing and started to acquire some cars so there began the salvage part of the business. Bob’s dream grew from a one stall garage in Fulton to what are now 8 buildings on 16 acres with 40 employees