Hilton Shopping Center tenants
Cozzy's Comedy Club
Ok's Tailor (1,500 square feet)
Nail'd It!
9700, 9628 & 9624 Warwick Boulevard, Hilton Shopping Center, Newport News, VA
Cozzy's was originally Earle Restaurant, which opened on October 17th, 1954. It has since operated as:
*Tommy Dee's Top Hat Restaurant (opened in summer 1965)
*Bucky Keller Restaurant (opened in spring 1966)
*The Carousel Restaurant (opened in March 1968)
*The Scene Lounge (opened in 1972)
*Images Restaurant and Lounge (opened in the mid 1980s)
*The Noisy Oyster (July 1989-1991)
* Cozzy's (opened on June 28th, 1991)
Ok's was originally The Keynote Music, which opened in 1954 and closed in 1959. It has since operated as:
*Carl's Juvenile Furniture (opened on August 31st, 1959, relocated here in March 1963)
*Hilton Hardware (March 1963-December 1965, originally located where Carl's relocated to)
*Hilton Seafood Market (opened on June 2nd, 1966)
*Associated Personnel (opened in 1972
*Peninsula Burglar & Fire Alarm (opened in fall 1979)
*Bowler's Pro Shop (opened in 1990)
*Peninsula Shoe Repair (opened in 1992, originally located here)
*Peninsula Alterations (opened in the late 1990s)
*OK's Tailor (opened in the early 2000s)
Nail'd It! was originally Warwick Jewelry, which opened on November 27th, 1953 and relocated here in November 1970. It became the Peninsula Unit of the American Cancer Society in 1971, which closed in 1991, Electrolux in April 1992 and L.A. Nails in April 2002.
Hilton Shopping Center tenants
Cozzy's Comedy Club
Ok's Tailor (1,500 square feet)
Nail'd It!
9700, 9628 & 9624 Warwick Boulevard, Hilton Shopping Center, Newport News, VA
Cozzy's was originally Earle Restaurant, which opened on October 17th, 1954. It has since operated as:
*Tommy Dee's Top Hat Restaurant (opened in summer 1965)
*Bucky Keller Restaurant (opened in spring 1966)
*The Carousel Restaurant (opened in March 1968)
*The Scene Lounge (opened in 1972)
*Images Restaurant and Lounge (opened in the mid 1980s)
*The Noisy Oyster (July 1989-1991)
* Cozzy's (opened on June 28th, 1991)
Ok's was originally The Keynote Music, which opened in 1954 and closed in 1959. It has since operated as:
*Carl's Juvenile Furniture (opened on August 31st, 1959, relocated here in March 1963)
*Hilton Hardware (March 1963-December 1965, originally located where Carl's relocated to)
*Hilton Seafood Market (opened on June 2nd, 1966)
*Associated Personnel (opened in 1972
*Peninsula Burglar & Fire Alarm (opened in fall 1979)
*Bowler's Pro Shop (opened in 1990)
*Peninsula Shoe Repair (opened in 1992, originally located here)
*Peninsula Alterations (opened in the late 1990s)
*OK's Tailor (opened in the early 2000s)
Nail'd It! was originally Warwick Jewelry, which opened on November 27th, 1953 and relocated here in November 1970. It became the Peninsula Unit of the American Cancer Society in 1971, which closed in 1991, Electrolux in April 1992 and L.A. Nails in April 2002.