Back to photostream

DSC_0079

Eastern segment (Back Shop area) of the Roundhouse. The twenty-one stall roundhouse was built by Central of Georgia in 1926 to replace the 1855 roundhouse. Now part of the Roundhouse Railroad Museum (Georgia State Railroad Museum).

 

Savannah Shops & Terminal Facilities. National Register of Historic Places 78000970

102 views
1 fave
0 comments
Uploaded on June 13, 2012
Taken on April 5, 2012