Back to photostream

Mine Engineers House.

On Staff hill. The only house left after the others were bulldozed in the late 1980s. The original part of the house was mud brick in 1898, and then extra rooms were added in 1903. The dead trees denote the backyards of other houses on this parcel of land.

313 views
2 faves
1 comment
Uploaded on February 3, 2009
Taken on February 5, 2004